SOLD BTP T25. Big Top Poker IHC 43mm bear claw. One barrel Minty, chalky (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnth

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 25, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
6:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.

1000002114.jpg

1000002113-jpg.1370709

Big Top Poker T25​

One barrel shown above chosen at random.
IHC 43mm. Bear claws! In minty/chalky condition.

Starting bid = $1 That's just 5¢ per chip!

Shipping to USA with no insurance is $6
worldwide-png.1043970
I will ship internationally.
worldwide-png.1043970

Send a PM with your address for a no obligation quote.
Shipping insurance and international shipping are extra.

Preferred payments:
zelle-logo-5.png
Zelle and USD cryptos:
usd-coin-usdc-logo.png
USDC crypto,
coin-PYUSD%20128x128.png
PyUSD (PayPal USD)

Other payments accepted:
paypal_2014_logo-png.1299664
PayPal FF, or PayPal GS (if you pay the fees).

Last edited:
Good God, I misread the thread. Thought it was for a rack. I have to retract my bid if that is ok. I will honor it if that is not ok.

p.s. don't get burned out from work and try to work til 10pm to try to catch up. I'm an idiot. Either way, I'll honor my bid and follow through if my bid wins..

I honestly don't know what the procedure is here.

I started a multi-party PM with everyone who had a live bid. We all agreed that @Hot Nuts placed the bid by mistake.
I'm ok with the bid being recinded and then making @Jacks $69 bid the current high bid.
But....

The procedure I hope is something along the lines of ooops accidents happen. Esp when caught in due time.

Rule number 6 exists for a reason. The part where "Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted."

Allowing people to back out of a bid can open he way for abuse.

Because if we remove the bid, does that mean that anyone from now on can place a bid and then say "whoops, it's a mistake."
This can open the way for people to manipulate auctions.
It's why no other auction site allows it.

This is something that @Tommy needs to look at and make a decision on.

This is something that @Tommy needs to look at and make a decision on.

If no decision is made by the auction end, I'll need to adhere to the auction rules as they are posted.
Of course the more time that goes by, the less time there is for others to bid

Another option is to cancel this auction altogether.

Why would he bid more than what you are selling barrels for in the classifieds is what im looking at so I would say the bid is cancelled as it was a mistake in my opinion and high bid is @Jacks at $69 just my two cents which rarely means anything lol

If high bid is $69 I will place a bid

$70

Why would he bid more than what you are selling barrels for in the classifieds
I agree with you. That's why, I said
I'm ok with the bid being recinded and then making @Jacks $69 bid the current high bid.

Screw it. Since I haven't heard anything from an admin, and we all agree, let's continue the auction from @Jacks bid.

If high bid is $69 I will place a bid

$70

Awesome. @BigSlick4523 is now high bid at $70.

Auction continues normally from here out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom