Bud Light Party Passport chip identification help (2 Viewers)

Annorax

Two Pair
Reaction score
I bought these Bud Light Party Passport chips planning to relabel them as a frac for a mixed Bud Jones S2 cash set, but now that they're here, I'm trying to figure out what they are and who actually made them. The seller didn't disclose anything in the eBay lot about weight (10g), diameter (I bought thinking they were 39mm and turns out they're 43mm oversize), or manufacturer (antique seller, they couldn't know).

Could these be a Bud Jones 43mm S2 unweighted? I'm not aware of any unweighted S2 oversized chips existing. The 10g weight would seem to indicate these aren't Matsui, so I'm a bit confused here... Bud Jones? B&G? Abbiati? RT Plastics? Cheap Alibaba garbage? Would anyone be able to help me figure out what these are so I can make a decision on relabel vs throwing them in the classifieds? (if I relabel, they're definitely not going to be a frac given the rest of the set is 39mm, more likely a $500 if we go this route)

Attachments

• IMG_6744.jpg
    IMG_6744.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 59
I bought these Bud Light Party Passport chips planning to relabel them as a frac for a mixed Bud Jones S2 set, but now that they're here, I'm trying to figure out what they are and who actually made them. The seller didn't disclose anything in the eBay lot about weight (10g), diameter (I bought thinking they were 39mm and turns out they're 43mm oversize), or manufacturer (antique seller, they couldn't know).

Could these be a Bud Jones 43mm S2 unweighted? I'm not aware of any unweighted S2 oversized chips existing. The 10g weight would seem to indicate these aren't Matsui, so I'm a bit confused here... Bud Jones? B&G? Abbiati? RT Plastics? Cheap Chinese garbage? Would anyone be able to help me figure out what these are so I can make a decision on relabel vs throwing them in the classifieds?
RT Plastics more than likely made those

Well, shit

At least I only paid $35 for 72 oversize chips. Relabel time if that's what they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom