For Sale Catch and release ES $20 (2 Viewers)

pokrgeek21

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Catch and release empress stars $20 1 rack. Good condition some wobblers. Not original labels. Asking cost $700, thanks!

IMG_0453.jpeg
IMG_0452.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m working on my first time with this set lol.
There is just so much potential with these chips. I suppose I regret selling them, but with my trimmed down collection, I can’t use them without murdering them.

I’ve been put on notice about murdering great chips.

There is just so much potential with these chips. I suppose I regret selling them, but with my trimmed down collection, I can’t use them without murdering them.

I’ve been put on notice about murdering great chips.

These have already had their labels removed twice.

1726335376742.jpeg

These have already had their labels removed twice.

View attachment 1388046
That’s from “Crazy People” (1990) with Dudley Moore (or possibly someone making a tribute meme of the movie). I really liked Dudley Moore’s character and his team’s idea for a Porsche ad, too. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: A very funny and underrated movie, IMO.

That’s from “Crazy People” (1990) with Dudley Moore (or possibly someone making a tribute meme of the movie). I really liked Dudley Moore’s character and his team’s idea for a Porsche ad, too. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: A very funny and underrated movie, IMO.

Here’s the other one. It’s not important why I have both on my phone.

1726347241084.jpeg

Since these are not original labels and can be easily (re)murdered and replaced... and because they way they are priced... these would make a great 5¢ chips in a micro stakes set.

#expensivechips4smallvalues

Vintage 1990 Jaguar Car Ad "For men who'd like hand jobs from beautiful women they hardly know" Crazy People!​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom