CCM 2017 Sweet Sixteen: MGM Grand v. Tropicana (1 Viewer)

Which inlay design do you prefer?

• MGM Grand

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Tropicana

Votes: 36 52.2%

• Total voters

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
1bTQZei.png

v.

kVuIWSM.png

Can't vote for Tropicana. Looks like an autocad drawing I could have done in 4th grade. Great chips, but inlay, meh.

Can't vote for Tropicana. Looks like an autocad drawing I could have done in 4th grade. Great chips, but inlay, meh.
Hey back in 4th grade, that would have been extremely difficult to draw that in CAD with the DOS interface of release 12 and earlier. :D

I personally don't like the double denom (but I understand why they probably did it) and it always kind of bugged me that the farthest right water spray comes from nowhere. Now, I love the Tropicana house mold on the Paulsons but thats not what were discussing here so...

This is a fun exercise - seeing WHY people like particular designs. I often see people list those mgm's as some of their favorite chips, and I've never gotten it. Maybe they look different in person, but to me the design seems kind of generic - there's just nothing about in that draws in my eyes.

The results of this one surprised me. I would have guessed this would be at least 80/20 in favor of the Trops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom