Chasing the Tiger (1 Viewer)

HitnStay

Reaction score
Hello poker chip community,

Last night I made a new poker friend at a home game, who did me dirty by introducing me his collection of Tiger Palace chips.

Now, I am compelled to build my own collection. It's bigger than me.

I look forward to navigating the waters of this forum in the pursuit.

PS - I am obsessed with the white $100 "California" chips

Welcome! You may be timing your entry well - lots of Tigers have been rotating back into market in the past month or so…if your wallet can bear them…

Ahh yes the black tar heroine of Paulson's great place to start. Welcome you definitely belong here!

Just got some myself. My advice, don’t overpay. I got basically the original prices from 2022/2023 for new Tigers. Some people bought them, hoarded them and then are looking to profit huge. Don’t fall for it. Be patient and send DM’s to people that have had them listed for a while or in the past.
IMG_0732.jpeg

Just got some myself. My advice, don’t overpay. I got basically the original prices from 2022/2023 for new Tigers. Some people bought them, hoarded them and then are looking to profit huge. Don’t fall for it. Be patient and send DM’s to people that have had them listed for a while or in the past.
View attachment 1379598
Very accurate statement. Really just the Tiger Primary $100 and Blurple $25 justifiable are going over original pricing (from the top of my head). And secondary $1 blue with blaze.

Last edited:
Very accurate statement. Really just the Tiger Primary $100 and Blurple $25 justifiable are going over original pricing (from the top of my head). And secondary $1 blue with blaze.
Yah…but no one talks about the martyrs of the Tiger troop.

Hit me up…I have a T500 43mm set that I’m dying to take a loss on. Ask me about white claws…I lost my ass on those.

Edit…I should add that I love my chips. But I feel bad that they are all caged up with no one to play with them.

I’ve owned 6 different Tiger sets. I think I only have a few racks left now. All sold at or below costs

I’ve been scrolling for an hour trying to find the original sale prices. Anyone have a link.

Hello poker chip community,

Last night I made a new poker friend at a home game, who did me dirty by introducing me his collection of Tiger Palace chips.

Now, I am compelled to build my own collection. It's bigger than me.

I look forward to navigating the waters of this forum in the pursuit.

PS - I am obsessed with the white $100 "California" chips
Welcome to PCF.
I am relatively new here as well and I too fell for the Tigers.
My chips arrived last Monday.
For sure don't overpay inflated prices. Do a search in the classifieds and I would reach out via message to @kk405
That's what I did and he sold me a set of 700 chips.
I also got 2 racks from @MrCatPants for a good price from the classifieds.
Now I am all set with 900 Tigers.

JQzEvny.jpg

GL! Best thing about Tigers is the mix-and-match aspect being possible without having to relabel.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom