Chipco Egyptians prOn! (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Just got back from some business travel only to find these babies had finally arrived :)

Some of the most beautiful Chipcos I’ve ever seen!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

These are beautiful
Congratulations
I have been looking for a set since a while with no success
I am literally drooling over the pictures
If you need I have some extra 5000 octogonal chips and plaques
As well as some bronze silver and gold tokens

Thanks for sharing. As ceramics go this is one of my favorite sets from top to bottom. I love how they incorporated the octagon chips and the plaques into the set.

Great set, simple and elegant designs. What is the story behind the dealer button?

Just got back from some business travel only to find these babies had finally arrived :)

Some of the most beautiful Chipcos I’ve ever seen!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
Where did you get this set? Do they make them still

Where did you get this set? Do they make them still
Found them on eBay. No they don't make these anymore. They were originally made by Chipco, and the designs are copyrighted so not reproducible. I no longer have them unfortunately.

Of these chips?
Yes. These chips. He has had them since he bought them about 13 years ago from Michael at Holdem Pokerchips. Probably been in his closet for the last 10 years. He teeters on selling/not selling all the time.

Once upon a time, I thought about buying a set of these from Chipco but they were twice the price of Olivia's so I bought those instead. (And sold them 10+ years ago). Still my favorite Chipco home set, better than crystal oyster, classics, or cars.

Yes. These chips. He has had them since he bought them about 13 years ago from Michael at Holdem Pokerchips. Probably been in his closet for the last 10 years. He teeters on selling/not selling all the time.
Do you think he would sell them or is it more of a collectors item

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom