For Sale Chipco Style WSOP Replica Sets! Bargain Basement Prices! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmeister51

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For sale is my massive set of 2005 WSOP Chipco style replica chips. I've broken it up into three different sets all selling for less than 60 cents per chip.

These have seen some use over the years but not nearly enough to justify keeping them. I bought these via eBay and private sellers when I was younger and quite frankly have way too many of them. These haven't seen use in nearly 5 years and have held up great.

This would be a fantastic middle of the road set for someone just getting into chipping and looking for a piece of nostalgia from the Moneymaker era of the WSOP boom. These exact chips are not easily found but there are sites that offer similar replica style chips so if for some reason you wanted to you could certainly add on via other sites.

Some will note that these chips were prone to color transfer and bleeding but these show minimal signs of that if at all. Overall they're in amazing shape and shuffle like butter. To my knowledge this is the largest set of these chips known and I'm offering these chips and pricing them to sell. Had some great memories of these chips in some MASSIVE stack single table toureys years ago.

Please no international buyers. Buyer assume shipping liability and costs.

I'M OPEN TO OFFERS SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND PM ME!

Happy Holidays and Happy Chipping!

Heads Up Set #1: $220 SOLD
T25 - 100
T100 - 100
T500 - 50
T1000 - 105
355 Chips total

WSOP Final Table Set #2: $475 + Shipping
T1,000 - 400
T5,000 - 350
T25,000 - 20
770 Chips Total

High Roller Set #3: $330 + Shipping
T10,000 - 375
T50000 - 129
T100,000 - 70
574 Chips total

WSOP FINAL TABLE SET #2
1k 5k 25k chip view.jpg

1k top view.jpg

25k 5k top view.jpg

1k 5k 25k stack 2.jpg

HIGH ROLLER SET #3
10k 50k 100k chip view.jpg

10k top view.jpg

50k side view.jpg

100k side view.jpg

10k 50k 100k stack 3.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW, as it says on the chips themselves, those are 2005 WSOP replicas, from the group buy on CT in October, 2005.

The 2004 replicas have a hundo with approximate the body color of your 5Ks, and they don't have the excellent 1Ks that your set has. (I have sets of both, among my earliest Chipcos...)

GLWS!

FWIW, as it says on the chips themselves, those are 2005 WSOP replicas, from the group buy on CT in October, 2005.

The 2004 replicas have a hundo with approximate the body color of your 5Ks, and they don't have the excellent 1Ks that your set has. (I have sets of both, among my earliest Chipcos...)

GLWS!

Is there any set you DON’T have? :eek: :p

GLWS!
OP corrected! Sorry I forgot these were Hachem’s year and the 25ks were from Raymers.

Is there any set you DON’T have? :eek: :p

As Carl Sagan would say, "Billions and billions." :cool:

Yeah, I have a lot of chips, but only ones that suit my peculiar taste. It kind of amazes me, for example, that I'm not attracted at all to any of the great sets that Rainman has. I kept scrolling down his pictures, expecting to see a set that would make me say, "Oooh -- I'd love to have those!" -- but it didn't happen. Nor did I care for original Dunes -- the $25 just turns me off to the entire set.

And there are probably a lot of people who don't care for any of the sets I have. (For instance, my wife.) :rolleyes:

Like they say, YMMV...

Some chips are pending.... will update totals once sales are complete. PM with interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom