CHIPS (The Josh Kifer Idaho kind) (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I need to buy snacks for my Oct meetup. Erybody loves potato chips, but there are meh chips, and ooooh chips. Good chips, and bad chips. Mouthwatering chips, and fuck-I’m-drunk-I-will-eat-whatever-is-in-this-bag chips.

Post your favorite potato chips, and revel in the abject celebration that must be yours for altruistically contributing to the happiness of degenerate home poker players everywhere.

I’m such a basic bitch but I love these…

IMG_5054.jpeg

I need to buy snacks for my Oct meetup. Erybody loves potato chips, but there are meh chips, and ooooh chips. Good chips, and bad chips. Mouthwatering chips, and fuck-I’m-drunk-I-will-eat-whatever-is-in-this-bag chips.

Post your favorite potato chips, and revel in the abject celebration that must be yours for altruistically contributing to the happiness of degenerate home poker players everywhere.
Shoot me a PM.

I’d love to mail you some of my local chips.

IMG_6380.jpeg

I’m kind of oldschool. Don’t think BBQ chips even existed in the Northeast when I was a kid. Ridges and skins and other doodads still strike me as too tryhard. Gimme a plain chip like Utz. Something you can smash into a sandwich.

IMG_5540.jpeg

The best!
You fancy flavor boys can sit around with those nasty artificial aftertastes in your mouth. This is potato perfection.
IMG_1208.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom