Cigar/cash box (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I found a nice cigar box on eBay for $3.25 plus shipping that perfectly fits all my cash bundles.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445303659.418483.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445303676.743135.jpg

I must have scrolled through a few hundred pages of cigar boxes on eBay before I found one that would fit properly. I had the seller verify the internal measurements just to be sure.

I noticed that box when you posted the pic in another thread and almost made a comment about how cool I thought it was. I remember thinking "i wonder if he smokes cigars or just had a good idea and found that..." and now I know. Very cool little box.

I've inherited a few hundred records (vinyl) and had a few of my own I started collecting before that so I've been trying to find a couple cool wooden boxes for them so I know all about box hunts on eBay. Wait, that sounds dirty.:)

I noticed that box when you posted the pic in another thread and almost made a comment about how cool I thought it was. I remember thinking "i wonder if he smokes cigars or just had a good idea and found that..." and now I know. Very cool little box.

I've inherited a few hundred records (vinyl) and had a few of my own I started collecting before that so I've been trying to find a couple cool wooden boxes for them so I know all about box hunts on eBay. Wait, that sounds dirty.:)

It definitely took a while to find the right size box. I was originally looking for one that would fit a 2 x 3 configuration, but every one I found was off by 1/2 inch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom