Cleaning pen ink marks off chips (1 Viewer)

pressurecracks333

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all. I’m relatively new to chip collecting and even newer to chip cleaning, so I was wondering if anyone could advise me on something.

I have some chips in my collection that (I assume?) have what look to be pen ink marks on them, and it kind of drives me crazy lol. I was wondering what the best way to get these off was, if that’s even possible?

Take this Tuscany $1 for example. The marks on it are pretty ugly to me, and I’d love to clean them up.

IMG_3271.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg

Any advice on how to best go about it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey all. I’m relatively new to chip collecting and even newer to chip cleaning, so I was wondering if anyone could advise me on something.

I have some chips in my collection that (I assume?) have what look to be pen ink marks on them, and it kind of drives me crazy lol. I was wondering what the best way to get these off was, if that’s even possible?

Take this Tuscany $1 for example. The marks on it are pretty ugly to me, and I’d love to clean them up.

View attachment 1347657View attachment 1347658

Any advice on how to best go about it?

Thanks in advance for any help!
On those, just grab some alcohol wipes and see if you can just get it off the plastic. Or a high alcohol hand sanitizer. I doubt it would do anything to the edges.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom