Wanted Condado Beach (Paulson) (1 Viewer)

@utgtrash got the most recent set that moved publicly. I’ve tried reaching out to him but no response. That set was primary $5, pri $25 iirc.

@Frank obviously with those tasty $500s. Secondary $5s and primary $100.

@RocAFella1 was looking to maybe move his set? Secondary $25, sec $100.

1720283775396.jpeg

Looking to put a cash set together. Open to buying a set or by the rack. Excellent condition ideally. Can offer cash or willing to trade set for set potentially.

Thanks!
Very best of luck to you! I have a set (Chocolate $5s, Dark Green $25s, Black $100s, and $500s, all LCV, all near mint) that I spent over a year restoring, and they’re one of my favorite sets ever. But then, I’m a sucker for shaped textured inlays on LCV chips with subdued colors!

Regarding the “restoration”… It was strange to me, as the chips had almost no wear, yet many of them (especially the hundos) had significant spots of color transfer, similar to rack checks, but possibly not actual rack checks.

Dammit I need to retake my own pic… flipped the pri and sec $25… :rolleyes:
My understanding is that the $5s, $25s, and $100s in my photo below are the secondaries. The better condition of these chips relative to the others would seem to support that understanding. That said… Please correct me if I’m wrong! There doesn’t appear to be any helpful information on ChipGuide in this regard.

With their similar vibe - subdued Mustard main color and Radiant Red spots - a rack of CDI $1k chips rounds out this set when needed for particular games. You’re welcome.
1725393541269.jpeg

Wow. So… The Ten Commandments have that whole “Thou shalt not covet” thing, yet those $1s of yours are driving me toward mortal sin!

Who owns all these? Come on, people!

I have a set (Chocolate $5s, Dark Green $25s, Black $100s, and $500s, all LCV, all near mint) that I spent over a year restoring, and they’re one of my favorite sets ever.
Just curious what you mean by “restoring”?

Just curious what you mean by “restoring”?

Quoting my own post:
Regarding the “restoration”… It was strange to me, as the chips had almost no wear, yet many of them (especially the hundos) had significant spots of color transfer, similar to rack checks, but possibly not actual rack checks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom