• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Copag cards eBay (2 Viewers)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/131653456959

Anyone see these?
3.99 for copags with free shipping.
Could they be knock offs?

I bought the same deck design, different seller, a while back and they were definitely knock offs. Left the dealer's hands black from paint transfer from the backs, and the fronts faded too from the start to the end of one session. They actually handled ok, but went straight in the bucket after that.

These are definitely knock offs, I got excited and bought 2 decks from a different buyer a month ago (I should have known better). They have no consistency on the printing, lots of patchy paint etc. They also smell funny.

Attached a few pics to explain what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_6346.JPG
    IMG_6346.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_6347.JPG
    IMG_6347.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 193
I too got caught up in the price, especially the free shipping (which kills most deals around here for us Canadians). The smell was what stopped me, and I never used them. I remember coming across them about 6 months after I bought them (I had kept them out of the box in the meantime) and the smell was still there...so never got to inspecting the cards themselves.

These cards are Chinese replicas are more slippery, heavy, shiny and smelly, also sell replicas of Fournier and Bycycle can see examples in alibaba beware with bargains

My educated guess would be Chinese replicas, not real Copags
Yeah anything where it says the seller is in China is suspect in my book.

The fine print is funny in the context of playing cards. I wonder what other knockoffs they sell:

Please note that we will not be liable for any consequential losses. These includes but not limited to
  • Faulty installation by professional
  • Faulty installation on DIY projects

I bought many decks from various vendors in China and other countries in the Pacific Rim. I brought the cards to Copag U.S.A. headquarters and they said they are NOT knock-offs. Some of the Poker Stars cards were made for Poker Stars.net and some were made for Copag to sell. The cards are real. I have had none of the problems detailed here. The quality has been excellent. At the price they are an excellent deal. The cards made for Copag have the yellow insert. The ones made for Poker Stars.net do not.

I do not buy these cards,even though I am in China,
because they were realy Chinese replicas, not real Copag。
Chinese clay chips are also disturbing questions,they are No collection value。
there are many company to product playing cards or chips in China,
I do not know who is the real high quality OEM company,maybe no real OEM company in China。
I bought Copag cards and Paulson chips from eBay or Amazon since 2014,
China have no owned high quality playing cards and chips,many people are not familiar with them, also not professional。
They just think it's expensive, that's incredible, when I'm buying Paulson chips and Copag cards。
becaus Gambling is not allowed。And the relevant parts,also not getting the right development。
This is a lack of culture,including Texas hold·em Poker。

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom