SOLD CPC SCrown Rounders Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Bought these last summer, and some of them have seen play exactly one time with the rest not hitting the felt at all. I had some additional $5s and $1s made to make this a more complete cash set, and have the tourney chips from the sale somewhere in a drawer. The purchaser of these chips will get first crack at the tourney chips when I list those for sale in the near future at the same price per chip.

The bright white on the $5s really stands out. I wish I had a use for these, but we use the same custom CPCs every single time we play and I can't justify hanging onto some of these sets that I know will never see play. All of the chips were dusty new when I received them, and all received a light oiling.

.25 X 100
$1 X 200
$5 X 300
$25 X 80
$100 X 20

$1500 plus actual shipping costs will take them. Racks not included. PP F&F. Will ship internationally, but the purchaser assumes all responsibility once they leave my hands at the post office for international shipping. Hope somebody can give them a good home.

FAIR WARNING: I have a shit week at the office coming up, and these may not get into the mail before next Saturday. Might be listing other sets later today. Depends on my mood.

IMG_2943.jpeg

IMG_2942.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom