CPC Set St. James Club (1 Viewer)

CramIt

Sitting Out
Reaction score
5F80EB35-1966-448D-924B-107A7EA3E3EB.jpeg

ED5304F7-DF87-4DFB-8372-AC846871EB4B.jpeg

My first set. Are they perfect, no I’d change a couple small things. But hopefully they know who their creator is and are biased to my seat forever after. Thanks to all for the great content on this site.

Last edited:
These look awesome! Can we get a splash pot pic?

Congrats on the customs, mate! Any sample sets available, by chance?

What he said. :D

Thanks, sry no samples. I am new to the forum. Didn’t realize anyone would be interested.

Drat - I need to start reading the entire thread before I just go off and post, but after monitoring the Classifieds, I've been conditioned post first, ask questions later. ;)

Last edited:

I’ve sponged a lot of great info off this forum. To show my appreciation I’ll host a free roll raffle for a sample set, shipping included. I only ordered 500 but got a few extras and would be happy to share one set with someone who would enjoy them.

What’s the protocol, continue the raffle in this thread or post a new one?

Congrats on the set. I usually prefer sets with the expensive spot options, but you’ve really nailed it with your choices.

Love your 1 and 5.

congrats on the set. Love the colors and insert progression. What is the breakdown?

Fist of all, congratulations on the first set. I love the classic design. Well done!

To show my appreciation I’ll host a free roll raffle for a sample set, shipping included. I only ordered 500 but got a few extras and would be happy to share one set with someone who would enjoy them.

That's an awesome gesture for sure! Just make sure you have enough extras to cover future loses. Personally, I woldn't be comfortable with less than 5 spares of each denomination. That's AFTER I've sorted through the whole set and picked out any sub-par chips. Do a complete count of what you have on hand and if you have less than 5 spares I would suggest you refrain from offering a sample.

What’s the protocol, continue the raffle in this thread or post a new one?

A new thread in the classifieds would be best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom