For Sale CPC Willie's Treasure Trove 900 chip cash set on scrown (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
203   0   0
As I attempt to enter chipping retirement, it's time for some major trimming of the collection (No, not selling Lakeshores, and very few TRK will hit the block).

First up is a very special set.

Up for sale, is the Hall of Fame nominated CPC set, Willie's Treasure Trove, designed by @Sprouty

1700 900 chip set consists of the following breakdown:

140 Non-denominated
200 $1 (100 are a tribute version slightly modified label)
300 $5
50 $10
100 $20
80 $100 (one barrel is a tribute version with a slightly modified label as well)
30 $500

Price: $2600, just below $3/chip. Plus shipping
Chip racks not included.

There has been some incredible photography of this set, and some great backstory posted about them. So I'll add links to those threads in a little while.

Here are some photos of the set, stolen from @Sprouty

NOTE: this set has now been chopped. Refer to the counts above, this photo below is no longer accurate.

WTT_set.jpg
WTT_racked1.jpg
WTT_racked2.jpg
WTT_tower.jpg

Last edited:
what an awesome set! one of my favorites that has been posted to this site. i hope they find a nice nice home.

This is my all time favourite custom set on here. Loved the movie growing up. Still love the movie. I’m lucky enough to have a $5 capper and some magnets of this set. This is a little (might be more than a little) out of my range. Got me thinking though. Flamingo Roman mold set and Protégé cash would have to go. Hmmmm :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom