For Sale Custom Blackjack Pitmanager Software + Electronics (11 Viewers)

Kolly1

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Custom software designed to track and log player buy ins. Comes with a touch screen, under table POS mount, mini pc, and cables. Total price is $1000 + shipping which I think is fair considering the complete website was just about that excluding hardware and time.

The software can create total and daily summaries exportable to google sheets as well as has the ability to edit users and logged data.

I will post some pictures of the hardware tomorrow and if you have any more questions feel free to DM.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.7 KB · Views: 38
Custom software designed to track and log player buy ins. Comes with a touch screen, under table POS mount, mini pc, and cables. Total price is $1000 + shipping which I think is fair considering the complete website was just about that excluding hardware and time.

The software can create total and daily summaries exportable to google sheets as well as has the ability to edit users and logged data.

I will post some pictures of the hardware tomorrow and if you have any more questions feel free to DM.
I also have a MIN/MAX display with premade templates in PowerPoint for BJ and Baccarat that I will throw in that also run on the pc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom