Custom octagon poker table (1 Viewer)

shoyo55

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm a custom furniture maker in Austin, Texas. here is an octagon game table I've made before. More designed for board games, but poker could be played on it. Walnut with removable top- speed cloth with volara backer. There's a removable plexi glass on top of the speed cloth so that they can place board game maps underneath.

Attachments

• IMG_5974.JPG
    IMG_5974.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5975.JPG
    IMG_5975.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5977.JPG
    IMG_5977.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5983.JPG
    IMG_5983.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5991.JPG
    IMG_5991.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 95
Welcome!
Thanks for the sharing, I think that is a hexagon, not an octagon. Nicely done!
Oh shoot. Yes, it's a hexagon. I made that many many years ago and trying to quickly find posts to fill the 3 post criteria before I can private message.

Hey there,

I'm a custom furniture maker in Austin, Texas. here is an octagon game table I've made before. More designed for board games, but poker could be played on it. Walnut with removable top- speed cloth with volara backer. There's a removable plexi glass on top of the speed cloth so that they can place board game maps underneath.
I'd hate the plexiglass for poker but you're right, we've used similar for grid type games. Cool!

Oh shoot. Yes, it's a hexagon. I made that many many years ago and trying to quickly find posts to fill the 3 post criteria before I can private message.
Do you have any poker chips you can share photos of?

Great looking table! I'm much more of a board gamer than a poker player and I think that a hexagon table is ideal for board games. Perfect player distribution for 2-4 and relatively few games play more than 6.

Also that was a big brain move calling it an octagon so that you would have to make another post correcting it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom