Custom Tina Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Bassmaster0726

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Here are some custom Tina chips I'm getting made along with another set. All artwork was done by me. I live in a very heavy oil industry region of Texas and figured these chips were appropriate.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 5.25.40 PM (2).png
    Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 5.25.40 PM (2).png
    326.1 KB · Views: 278
I’m colorblind and I’m thinking I might have some issues with the $25 and $500 in low lighting

I’m colorblind and I’m thinking I might have some issues with the $25 and $500 in low lighting
It trying to be rude but most people aren’t colorblind or really anyone I play with. Shouldn’t be a problem that’s why the denomination is on the chip

It trying to be rude but most people aren’t colorblind or really anyone I play with. Shouldn’t be a problem that’s why the denomination is on the chip
About 1 in 11 or 1 in 12 men are Colorblind so that is not a small number at all

Most people who are Colorblind don’t go around telling people that are so u might just not aware some of the people u play with are colourblind

honestly even if the color wasnt close, i'd be confused by the denomination for each color. I'd have to check every time i'd bet because the colors:denom are so confusing

You do you. But people are giving you good advice and trying to help based on lots of personal experiences.

I had to redo the 500s in my first set of Tina’s because the black 100 and purple 500 could blend together when stacked or in piles on the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom