Daniel Negreanu Wins 7th WSOP Bracelet in $50,000 Poker Players Championship (4 Viewers)

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
n1.png

Daniel_Negreanu_Seventh.jpeg

After more than a decade without a win at the World Series of Poker, legend of the game Daniel Negreanu finally broke through to secure his seventh WSOP gold bracelet. The victory was especially monumental for the 49-year-old Poker Hall of Fame member, as it came in one of the toughest and most prestigious tournaments of the year: the WSOP $50,000 Poker Players Championship. The Canadian pro defeated a field of 89 entries in the nine-game mixed affair to earn $1,178,703 and the long-awaited hardware.
https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-ne...ker-players-championship-for-seventh-bracelet

“A lot of relief really. I have a lot of anxiety about coming heads-up because I’ve had so many seconds. And it was just nice for things to feel like they went my way at this final table,” Negreanu said after defeating Bryce Yockey heads-up.
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2024/06/daniel-negreanu-wins-poker-players-championship-46379.htm

2024 WSOP has honestly been awesome in seeing a lot of classic players adding more bracelets and titles to their storied careers. Congrats to one of the good guys (despite those shit chips he used in that one recent video)!

I got poker go to sweat him last night. Great to see him win it!

I've had PokerGo for a couple years now. Good to watch when nothin is on. I watched this event for a few hours each day. It was awesome to watch, then see his vlog the next day and repeat throughout the event. Seeing how much he cares about this one made it all the better to see him take it down. It's funny (silly really) because even though it makes no difference to me in the least, I felt heavily invested in his win.

I've had PokerGo for a couple years now. Good to watch when nothin is on. I watched this event for a few hours each day. It was awesome to watch, then see his vlog the next day and repeat throughout the event. Seeing how much he cares about this one made it all the better to see him take it down. It's funny (silly really) because even though it makes no difference to me in the least, I felt heavily invested in his win.
Me too, 100% all of this.

This one has been a long time coming, literally. I’ve watched his daily WSOP vlogs for years now and it’s been tough watching the frustration. It was maybe 5-6 years back that he tried calling his shot, saying he’d win two bracelets. He got crushed and he finally realized he had to get with the times.
He went on a years long process trying to reeducate and reinvent himself as a poker player, and the improvements have been noticible in the last couple of years, but the bracelets had still eluded him. So it’s just really nice to see all that effort finally pay off, and in spectacular fashion - he just won the best tournament!

Wow to win another bracelet and to do it with at such a pinnacle tournament. What a great achievement. Happy to see it for someone who clearly is invested in their passion! What a long drought and to be past it I can only imagine the feeling, I imagine Daniel will be energized and feel like he is on top of the world for the rest of the year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom