Degens Palace - I think were there. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
84cdfbcb-0012-47b8-ba8b-06fab8dfaae3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
2.png
3.png

I like the 5p, £1 and £5. The labels on the other ones are too neon/stark contrast to their base colors imo.

The £5 to £10 denom progression is a waste of chips. I would suggest skipping the £10 in favor of a £20 or £25 and (if needed) a £100

the idea with this set is i want to eventually as the game grows be able to add on higher denoms so far even though we are playing 0.05/0.10 it can eventually play somthing like .25/50 on more than regularly and eventually i do see us running 1/1 1/2 1/3 in the future, so although on my initial order ill only order from red to pink and will make the adjustment to make the pink a £20 instead will look at the colours do you think it is the text thats too neon or the base colour?

I like the 5p, £1 and £5. The labels on the other ones are too neon/stark contrast to their base colors imo.

The £5 to £10 denom progression is a waste of chips. I would suggest skipping the £10 in favor of a £20 or £25 and (if needed) a £100

There is a colour matching tool somewhere. @mattross1313 used it when doing my labels. Defo review those before submitting them if these are CPC.

the idea with this set is i want to eventually as the game grows be able to add on higher denoms so far even though we are playing 0.05/0.10 it can eventually play somthing like .25/50 on more than regularly and eventually i do see us running 1/1 1/2 1/3 in the future, so although on my initial order ill only order from red to pink and will make the adjustment to make the pink a £20 instead will look at the colours do you think it is the text thats too neon or the base colour?
Not sure what you’re asking but my concern is that the color matching looks off on the inlays I mentioned. I’m not talking about the text but the colors of the inlays.

As @Eriks mentioned, skip the £10. You'll never need it. It's too close to the 5 and just makes for unnecessary confusion. You really don't even need the £20 until you get up to playing 1/1 as long as you have the recommended minimum of 3 racks of £5s.

Sure thing thanks
I was looking at this for a bank

5p x150
25p x 300
And either
£1 x 200
£5 x 50
£20 x 50

Or

£1 x 150
£5 x 100
£20 x 50

Each totalling 750 chips
Bank A being £1732.50
Bank B being £1532.50

Sure thing thanks
I was looking at this for a bank

5p x150
25p x 300
And either
£1 x 200
£5 x 50
£20 x 50

Or

£1 x 150
£5 x 100
£20 x 50

Each totalling 750 chips
Bank A being £1732.50
Bank B being £1532.50
Not sure how long you have been playing your current stakes. I've played a lot of micro stakes over the past few years. You really don't need that many of the smaller denominations, unless you just like having a huge number of chips on the table. I would recommend getting less 5p and 25p chips, and more £5 chips to allow for your future growth.

I've found this works really well for starting stacks in a 5p/10p game with a £20 buy in. For rebuys or larger buy ins, use only 1s & 5s. Any more smaller chips can just get confusing and makes it harder to estimate your opponent's stack sizes.

5p x 10
25p x 18
£1 x 15

So multiplying this out to a max 10 person game, and allowing for extras, this is what I would order.

5p x 100 - You might add an extra 10-20 chips just in case of losses.
25p x 200
£1 x 200
£5 x 300

You won't need this many £5 right away, but once you grow to .25/.50 or .50/1, you will be glad you have them. If you really think you need to keep your order down to 750 chips, then still get at least 200, then go ahead a get a few £20s.

Are you going with CPC, or just using the CPC tool to map out your colors? It's usually recommended to get all you chips of the same denomination at the same time. Both with CPC and with Tina (or other ceramic chip printers) you can sometimes have slight variations in color if you get chips made in multiple batches. So if you get some 5s now, and add on more later when you need them, you could end up with slight color variations between the first and the second batch.

I just see a giant spade with a question mark in it, text is very hard to see on a small label at arms length.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom