Describe your ideal poker night who would be there, and what stakes would you play? (1 Viewer)

Basically any game with the MD crew. Small blinds and deep stacks. I like .25/.50 with 1000 BB stacks. PLO preferably. A few bourbons all around, or car bombs if we’re feeling that. At least one whale who thinks the stakes are silly and at one person who is shocked by the degeneracy and thought they were signing up for .25/.50 poker. And two people who are mad at each other for something silly that happened at another time and place.

And dogs on the roller.

$2/5 dealer calls it. On a balcony overlooking caynonlands national park.

john malkovich (as Teddy kgb character), Michael Jordan, Denzel Washington (as training day character) and my brothers.
Think I know the spot. ;) Hell of an idea!
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0442.jpeg

Ideal poker night-
Start at 10am
Potluck party everyone brings something yummy.

16 guys and gals showing up on time or early.

Start off with a roulette tournament or 2
$5 or $10 buy in

Next, Horse racing tournament circle track pays all bets made on top 3 horses. $5 or $10 buy in

Break for lunch

Turbo $20 holden tournament.

People that bust out start dealers choice cash games at another table.
Limit games 25c ante, 25c bets, 3 raise max per round. $1 last round.

After tournament finishes-
play a few rounds of
Duck racing
$20 max bet. House covers bets.

Rooster Racing. Similar to feini horse racing game with two added racers and uses whole deck of cards.
25c, 50c, 75c, $1 burn max per roll. Followed by more cash games.

Break for supper,

One last Turbo Tournament $50 buy in to end the night.

Last edited:
Basically any game with the MD crew. Small blinds and deep stacks. I like .25/.50 with 1000 BB stacks. PLO preferably. A few bourbons all around, or car bombs if we’re feeling that. At least one whale who thinks the stakes are silly and at one person who is shocked by the degeneracy and thought they were signing up for .25/.50 poker. And two people who are mad at each other for something silly that happened at another time and place.

And dogs on the roller.
we really have a great group out here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom