Design Contest Winner Sample Sets Now Available! (4 Viewers)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
*DRUMROLL PLEASE!* Sample sets for the winning designs are finally posted! Please excuse my phone quality photos - we'll have better photos posted once our marketing team gets them taken, but I wanted to at least get the sample sets up ASAP. Once we get the better photos back, we'll get all of the bulk chips + bundle sets for these designs listed. *If you get your sample set and want to place an order before we have the bulk chips listed, just email chip@brpropoker.com and we'll set up the order for you! All sets will have semi-custom options for custom denominations + wording where applicable.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! :)

WINNING DESIGN - "8-BIT" - ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

Inspired by 8-bit arcade games!

8bit3.jpg

WINNING DESIGN - "Bluff & GoNuts" - ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A fun play on everyone's favorite donut shop!

donuts3.jpg

WINNING DESIGN - "The Lounge" -
ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A classic design with a twist - faux inlays and 3D shading effects!

Lounge3.jpg

WINNING DESIGN - "Tribal Masks" -
ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A unique tribal mask on every chip!

masks2.jpg

Thank you again to everyone who participated in the contest! We're so excited to share the winning designs. :)

The winning designs are FINALLY posted here - sample sets are up on the website! Congrats everyone! I didn't name or tag the winners for the sake of privacy but if anyone wants me to add their info to the post, just message me. :)

Such a shame the designers aren't given credit. Winning is cool but credit would be better.

@Sparkynutz see quote above from their other thread. They have the option to have the credit posted publicly.

Such a shame the designers aren't given credit. Winning is cool but credit would be better.
There was one winner who said they weren't sure if they'd want their name associated with the design until after seeing what changes we made, because they felt the design was somewhat unfinished when they sent it to us. We think they all came out fantastic in the end, but felt it was best to leave it up to the winners in case anyone else wanted to remain anonymous.

Edit to add: I'm also not sure if all the winners are on PCF and don't want to post people's real names without permission. I know @wafflestomper already posted in the original contest thread that his design was The Lounge. :)

Last edited:
That 8-Bit one is awesome. Are there plans to expand it any? Like with plaques or a dealer button? ...pretty please

*DRUMROLL PLEASE!* Sample sets for the winning designs are finally posted! Please excuse my phone quality photos - we'll have better photos posted once our marketing team gets them taken, but I wanted to at least get the sample sets up ASAP. Once we get the better photos back, we'll get all of the bulk chips + bundle sets for these designs listed. *If you get your sample set and want to place an order before we have the bulk chips listed, just email chip@brpropoker.com and we'll set up the order for you! All sets will have semi-custom options for custom denominations + wording where applicable.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! :)

WINNING DESIGN - "8-BIT" -
ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

Inspired by 8-bit arcade games!

View attachment 1373840

WINNING DESIGN - "Bluff & GoNuts" - ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A fun play on everyone's favorite donut shop!

View attachment 1373842

WINNING DESIGN - "The Lounge" -
ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A classic design with a twist - faux inlays and 3D shading effects!

View attachment 1373846

WINNING DESIGN - "Tribal Masks" -
ORDER SAMPLE SET HERE!

A unique tribal mask on every chip!

View attachment 1373847

Thank you again to everyone who participated in the contest! We're so excited to share the winning designs. :)
I love THE LOUNGE colors! Any chance “The Lounge” text can be customized to, let’s say, “Mario’s” ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom