Designer Help (1 Viewer)

BaroneSanitation

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Trying to see if there are any designers available to create a poker chip label for me. No idea what i'm doing just tossed this together in canva with something along the lines of what I was thinking. I run a pickleball club that has gotten into poker nights so was thinking about some custom chips. Was hoping to magically get one ready for @justincarothers upcoming group buy that closes in 5 days but i think i am dreaming there. if anyone is free and willing to undertake this or has experience let me know! Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 195813.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 195813.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 40
Yes you are dreaming. Next month it will happen again though! Do a search for designers on here and find someone you want to reach out to. Good luck on step 1 of your journey.

Coming from someone who has been massaging a specific design for the past 12+ months and working on the broader idea of a custom set for 20 months (Finally ordering this month...) Take it slow. Even if you aim for an upcoming GB, I wouldn't slam together a set in 4 days when you can workshop the idea a bit and get it ordered in a month or two from now with a much more polished idea.

The inlay and theme are important, but chip design, colours, spot patterns, spot colors, etc all play together and take a bit of time to map out to your preferences.

Last edited:
Coming from someone who has been massaging a specific design for the past 12+ months and working on the broader idea of a custom set for 20 months (Finally ordering this month...) Take it slow. Even if you aim for an upcoming GB, I wouldn't slam together a set in 4 days when you can workshop the idea a bit and get it ordered in a month or two from now with a much more polished idea.

The inlay and theme are important, but chip design, colours, spot patterns, spot colors, etc all play together and take a bit of time to map out to your preferences.
Great advice. I have pretty much the chip type design colors patters all in mind. Just have zero experience using AI or anything to create the inlay and get it to the right specs etc. Lot of talented people i see on this site so hoping to find one available to work with me. 'Preciate the reply!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom