SOLD Dragonara LGK hotstamps (Price Reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Dragonara hotstamp LGK's...I love them but just never did anything with them. Sold part of these a while ago and now it's time to divest the rest of them so they're going for cheap.

99 Blue (43 with orange-ish spots and 56 with peach-ish spots)
190 Yellow with red-ish spots
277 White with brown spots

566 chips in total for $250 plus shipping. $220 shipped $200 shipped $180 shipped

DM1.jpg

DM2.jpg

DM3.jpg

Last edited:
These look neat. I'm still very new to chipping so please forgive the questions if these should be obvious, but who made these? And is there a denomination on the blue chip? Can't tell for sure from the picture. I like the idea of cleaning them as a project and maybe just a fun way to get to know some chips really well, if I can shoe-horn it into my budget.

No worries, happy to help someone starting their chipping journey. I'll PM you with a special price in case this is where you want to start. :)

These chips were made by Burt Co / B.C. Wills as were all the original small Greek key (SGK) and large Greek key (LGK) clay chips. Those molds are now retired and in an museum if I remember correctly...but modern remakes can be found in plastic composite chips currently made by Chinese shops (mostly called Tina here on PCF).

If you want to deep dive a bit on this mold, which is one of my favorites but doesn't tend to get a lot of love, here's a couple informative links for you:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/t-mold-and-sm-lg-greek-key-molds-still-around.75688/
https://ccgtcc-ccn.com/wills.pdf

There is a denomination on the blue chips, but the gold foil is very very worn and you can only see it if you angle the chip in the light. They're 2/- (shillings) since these chips are before the adoption of the Euro when Malta used British pounds and shillings as well as Maltese Lira. You'll also notice this same annotation on the yellow and white chips, 5 and 10 shillings respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom