ebro poker room, FL (1 Viewer)

rustycheerio

Flush
Reaction score
has anyone ever played here?
i'm going up that way next week and want to grab 3 ish barrels of snappers if harvesting is possible, anyone know?
or if someone is a frequent goer and interested in harvesting let me know please! thank you
thank you!

I’ve played there before. Unless it’s changed, it’s typical of the Florida dog track poker rooms. Action is pretty loose. Lots of short buyers. Kind of run down. Good people watching.

No idea about harvesting other than that they used to be adamant about not letting you have any of the drop chips. Dealers said they’d be fired if a drop chip went missing.

Oh man, played there one time while on summer vacation at the beach. @BamaT8ter’s description is dead on. Seemed a little sketchy at first but it ended up being fine and we took down some local stacks. Ended up being a pretty good time. Was before I was a chipper so I don’t even remember what kind of chips they had or if there was any shot at harvesting. Was not very busy. Maybe 3 tables at most playing, but that was during the day.

I used to play there when I was in college. At that point, they couldn't offer NL games, and the largest limit they could allow was $2. So all the tables were $2 fixed limit hold'em. Not 1/2. Not 2/4. Just $2. Talk about a shit show!

I've gone back once or twice in recent years. I'm not sure how a poker room looks run down right after being renovated, but they managed it somehow.

I’ve played there before. Unless it’s changed, it’s typical of the Florida dog track poker rooms. Action is pretty loose. Lots of short buyers. Kind of run down. Good people watching.

No idea about harvesting other than that they used to be adamant about not letting you have any of the drop chips. Dealers said they’d be fired if a drop chip went missing.
do you know if the $2s were drop/rake chips?

I have friends who frequent there a couple times a year. One told me the dealer "got very angry" when they asked for just on e $2 drop chip. It's worth asking, but unlikely. Good luck!

IMG_3055.jpeg
IMG_3058.png
from any pics i can find looks like they're probably dropped chips..

I have friends who frequent there a couple times a year. One told me the dealer "got very angry" when they asked for just on e $2 drop chip. It's worth asking, but unlikely. Good luck!
such a shame!! thanks for info.

i wonder how people get pictures onto the chip guide if often the rare denoms are for rake only
Friends. They make it out, but it usually involves friends or really good social skills. Best Bet Jax has a 50¢ drop chip that’s not on the chip guide I don’t think. They keep those in the back in the 2 racks they shipped in. When I was there they had a guy check the cage for them and confirmed 200 of them were in the cage in their boxes. Unused.

I’m sure both other BestBet Locations have them as well.

I have to get back there some day. The last time I played, Florida had some sort of a (about) $2 max bet or something. This would have been maybe 2001/2002ish and NL wasnt even a thing. It was a shove fest basically every hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom