Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Selling the following:

Empress $5 - 2 barrels
Price $180/barrel, shipped

CrrkkgR.jpeg

bljuWTU.jpeg

• PayPal F&F
  • USPS will be used for shipping unless another courier is preferred.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Last edited:
Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random drawing using Wheel of Names to see who gets the right to buy the chips. Drawing will take place on Saturday July 6th, at 12pm PT.

Just throw your name in the hat for the chips you want, and drawing will be done tomorrow.

If you’re the only one claiming specific chips, you automatically get them at 12 pm on the 6th—no drawing required.

Dibs on WTHC if there's any left.

Which would you like, the 5's or the fracs? I'm also using a lottery system for this. Tomorrow, I'll run Wheel of Names, and whoever's name is selected will have the right to purchase the chips they're interested in. Let me know which WTHC's you'd like to be considered for.

Which would you like, the 5's or the fracs? I'm also using a lottery system for this. Tomorrow, I'll run Wheel of Names, and whoever's name is selected will have the right to purchase the chips they're interested in. Let me know which WTHC's you'd like to be considered for.
Well if I have to choose, I'm more in need of fracs.

I thought there were 6 of the WTHC $0.25s. I didn’t take my socks off when I was counting originally.

Also, if we put our name in for all three are we obligated to buy all three if our name comes up for all three?

I thought there were 6 of the WTHC $0.25s. I didn’t take my socks off when I was counting originally.

Also, if we put our name in for all three are we obligated to buy all three if our name comes up for all three?
I would say yes if you want to be in the drawing on all 3 and you were lucky enough to get pulled on all 3 you would have to buy all 3

There were and I noticed I mistakenly had my own from my sample set thrown in there by mistake.

I hit reply too fast before I answered your question. Yes, if you put your name in for all three, you’d have to buy all three. If I do it any other way, would get too messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom