For Sale Empress Joliet $1000 Primary: Singles and Barrels (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Quantities updated. Final call!

Singles: $30ea
Barrels: $675 $575 ea

First people to call dibs will get their choice of which variation they want. The breakdown is:
2x LCVx Heavier (11g) and has blue flecks
2 Barrels and 2 single SCVs. Lighter weight and much brighter. Most are NM.

Payment is via Paypal F&F, plus shipping. Will ship worldwide at cost.

IMG_6907 (1).png
IMG_6908 (1).png

1000.png
\

IMG_6868 (1).png

Last edited:
These do look really great. I'm not going to be buying any but I am curious. Do you have weights?

GLWS

These do look really great. I'm not going to be buying any but I am curious. Do you have weights?

GLWS

Quoting this entire post from my other thread. @ski_ex5 did a breakdown worthy of a TED talk!

“44 Bright blaze orange” = 44 Primary SCVs

As an Empress owner with racks of both Primary SCV $1,000 and Primary LCV $1,000 chips, I can say with a high degree of confidence that ALL of them are Paulson Blaze Orange.

The difference is that the LCVs have metallic dust mixed in, making them a bit grungier looking, a bit darker, and HEAVIER.

Following are some photos of Primary $1,000 SCVs and LCVs, along with color sample of “Blaze Orange” and “Orange” (“Orange” being the closest non-fluorescent color).

No flash photo, with the Paulson Orange color sample chip on bottom:
View attachment 1356393

Flash photo, with the Paulson Orange color sample chip on top:
View attachment 1356394

Close up of the edges plainly shows the metallic dust in the LCV chips in the top of the photo:
View attachment 1356395

Weighing in:
View attachment 1356396

That metallic dust in the LCVs adds significant weight:
View attachment 1356397

LoL, just noticed it didn't bring the pics along with it. But you can always click through to see it in its original glory.

Several singles have sold. Feel free to DM me if you want to make an offer on a barrel!

The shortest war in history, which was between Britain and Zanzibar, lasted 38 minutes.

Barrel of heavies gone.

All that's left is 79x chips now! 42x bright orange and 37x heavies. Let's work out a deal if you're intrested!

More sold. Have 2 barrels of the brighter blaze orange SCVs and then a few singles of each.

Once they're gone.... you likely won't see this kind of quantity for 1k's for several years. Get some!

I’m so glad that others have bought nearly all your LCVs. I really have all I need, but I would have been tempted to buy any remaining bbls! :wtf::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom