For Sale [EU / WORLD] Tournament set Royal card room (2 Viewers)

mikfin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi PCF,

I love this set and people are always amazed by the birghtness of the colours however they don't get that much game time so ill be happy to move them on to.
These are EU prices so probably doesn`t make sense for the rest of the world but I will never turn down a good offer. All the chips are very new as they haven't been felted much.

I have 490 chips in total. Break down as follow:
100x25s
145x100s
100x500s
90x1000s
35x5000s
10x25000s
10x100,000s

I bought them from pokershop.de at .87/ chip. Willing to let them go for+- .75/chips all for 360 euro.
Trying to sell the whole set at once. If however its up for awhile then I will consider letting pieces go.

Attachments

• IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7237.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7238.jpg
    IMG_7238.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 57
Thats with shipping and import taxes?
that's with shipping. import taxes are different for each country, here in italy they should be anywhere in beetween 5 to 10€ based on past chips that i got, even if not from apache

you seem to have found arbitrage. this is your chance to make loads of money. But I presume you are mistaken

Really!! thats extremly low! Importing to Belgium you pay 21% import fee.
21% import fee is absurd. I thought it was more or less the same for everybody in the EU since there aren't import/export taxes beetween the countries inside

you seem to have found arbitrage. this is your chance to make loads of money. But I presume you are mistaken
Fortunatly i'm not mistaken, i bought some chips from the us and both times teh cost beetween 3-400€ and i paid around 15€ each time. I also ordered another time from the UK (post brexit) but i don't remember how much i paid in import fees

Interesting Indeed! A quick google search showed me that Italy`s VAT is 22%
that's correct, here the VAT is 22% and is applied to every transaction but it isn't applied to packages arriving from abroad. Maybe is different for bigger purchases but it has never been added to my packages fortunatly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom