Wanted Excellent rack of 1998 THC $100 CDI (1 Viewer)

Looking for a nice rack of CDI $100s!

@allforcharity already hooked me up!

Need 1 more
What mold, color variant are you looking for? Paulson’s or BCC’s. How are you defining excellent condition, what exactly does this mean and what is your baseline reference.

IMG_6126.gif

I cannot be expected to just walk over to my chip storage to confirm count, qty, AND take pics just because I am doing YOU a favor.

If have them, will you commit to buy them - at a price I have not yet disclosed, and that you will need to guess?

I am not an asshole, you are!

What mold, color variant are you looking for? Paulson’s or BCC’s. How are you defining excellent condition, what exactly does this mean and what is your baseline reference.

View attachment 1384064

I cannot be expected to just walk over to my chip storage to confirm count, qty, AND take pics just because I am doing YOU a favor.

If have them, will you commit to buy them - at a price I have not yet disclosed, and that you will need to guess?

I am not an asshole, you are!
Unblocked, and now blocked again!!!!!!!!!!!!

But since you asked, THC mold, felted less than 10 times, pictures as well, committed to buy, and willing to pay $600 for the rack!

And on a completely different topic, I’m ashamed to admit that when I read the title:

WANTED: Excellent rack of 98 THC CDI

My *immediate* first thought was, “WTH? A rack of 98 chips?”

0.87 seconds later, “Oh. Duh.”

And on a completely different topic, I’m ashamed to admit that when I read the title:

WANTED: Excellent rack of 98 THC CDI

My *immediate* first thought was, “WTH? A rack of 98 chips?”

0.87 seconds later, “Oh. Duh.”
Haha Clickbait fixed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom