First name check-in (1 Viewer)

Booshme

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just following instruction and saying hi as a new member.
I got my username because it sounds friendly on chess.com, so if anyone plays chess feel free to add me there.
Oh, I’m in Indianapolis, and play super micro-stakes 1-2x a week with my buddies, but my preference is a decent $25-50 buy-in, more if it’s less frequent.
And a last relevant detail, I’m sober, no drinks etc for 10+ years, so if anyone local wants to get a good game going with other sober ppl hmu

Hey guys! Just following instruction and saying hi as a new member.
I got my username because it sounds friendly on chess.com, so if anyone plays chess feel free to add me there.
Oh, I’m in Indianapolis, and play super micro-stakes 1-2x a week with my buddies, but my preference is a decent $25-50 buy-in, more if it’s less frequent.
And a last relevant detail, I’m sober, no drinks etc for 10+ years, so if anyone local wants to get a good game going with other sober ppl hmu
Congratulations on your sobriety! Sounds like fun games, good luck and enjoy. Home games are the best kind of poker.

Congratulations on your sobriety! Sounds like fun games, good luck and enjoy. Home games are the best kind of poker.
I agree! I was visiting the Seminole hard rock and there wasn’t much fun banter despite my attempts lol. And thank you, I’m looking to grow my circle and have good fun and friendly games

I work over in Whiteland, I’m guessing they’re close?? I’m thinking about getting a local game going, nothing high stakes or anything, I’d love to keep you posted as it comes together!
Whiteland is south of Greenwood I believe, I’m northwest of Indy, near Zionsville/Lebanon. Not super far though.

Yeah let me know if you get something together. I’m limited a lot by wife/kids lately but usually with some advance notice I can probably make it work. I also do not drink, so no worries there.

I have a 1-table cash (.25/.25 and up) or 1-table tournament Paulson sets I could bring along as well. Might have samples laying around if you want to check out some other chip types in person as well.

Whiteland is south of Greenwood I believe, I’m northwest of Indy, near Zionsville/Lebanon. Not super far though.

Yeah let me know if you get something together. I’m limited a lot by wife/kids lately but usually with some advance notice I can probably make it work. I also do not drink, so no worries there.

I have a 1-table cash (.25/.25 and up) or 1-table tournament Paulson sets I could bring along as well. Might have samples laying around if you want to check out some other chip types in person as well.
That would be great! I’ve never played with Paulson chips before, I’m about to oil my milanos set actually. I’ll be sure to let you know in advance, I’m hoping by mid-September !

Wait a minute...

Another Boosh in Indiana? Welcome to the community! There is plenty of room here for at least 3 or 4 more Booshes. I'm up in Fort Wayne. We play pretty small stakes if you are ever up this way and looking for a game. And congrats on your 10+ years of sobriety!!!!

Wait a minute...

Another Boosh in Indiana? Welcome to the community! There is plenty of room here for at least 3 or 4 more Booshes. I'm up in Fort Wayne. We play pretty small stakes if you are ever up this way and looking for a game. And congrats on your 10+ years of sobriety!!!!
Thanks man! And same here, with the small crew we usually play really small games a couple times a week, but I’m doing a $25 buy-in starting soon. I’m up for more lol, what stakes do you guys play?? I’m down to play for sure! And yeah, what are the odds??!

Thanks man! And same here, with the small crew we usually play really small games a couple times a week, but I’m doing a $25 buy-in starting soon. I’m up for more lol, what stakes do you guys play?? I’m down to play for sure! And yeah, what are the odds??!

We have a tournament each month with cash games sprinkled in occasionally. Tournaments usually have a $20 or $30 buy-in and cash games are .25/.25 with $25 to $50 buy-ins.

I get over to that side of town every now and then, when I am I’ll be sure to reach out! I’m Southside if indy in beech grove for the next few months, send me a holler if you’re ever this way

Thank you SirSauce! The community has been hugely supportive!! More than I expected!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom