• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine First RPCs on Ebay? (1 Viewer)

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/255461748970?hash=item3b7ab4f0ea:g:fFcAAOSw7lliQ309

rpcs.jpg

Hmm...

5 available

I don’t understand stuff like this. These have way more value here on PCF. We have to assume the person is a PCFer right? On the other hand their other listings are just coins.

5 available

I don’t understand stuff like this. These have way more value here on PCF. We have to assume the person is a PCFer right? On the other hand their other listings are just coins.
Huh? If they have more value here on PCF, buy them there and sell them here.
$30 apiece seems a bit high, but i dunno.

Huh? If they have more value here on PCF, buy them there and sell them here.
$30 apiece seems a bit high, but i dunno.

I was talking about value, not price. The chips have more value to the PCF market than the eBay market. I didn’t say the eBay asking price was fair. It is not.

My point is that I don’t understand when people take niche chips off of PCF and try to sell them on eBay other than for the sake of anonymity. But perhaps that’s it.

Well value isn't just USD, selling them here would likely move faster, and might yield more USD as well.

Haha. I think I know how those got to Sumas, Washington.

I got nothin’ but love and respect for the artists involved in this project. Patek Philippe isn’t selling kinda blandish watches for 70k to not profit.

Haha. I think I know how those got to Sumas, Washington.

I got nothin’ but love and respect for the artists involved in this project. Patek Philippe isn’t selling kinda blandish watches for 70k to not profit.
No lies here lol

I'm kind of surprised these things have been posted here for 8 hours and nobody has bought a set. Maybe I'm just wildly overestimating but my money says if this set were auctioned here, it would go for over $150. Ha. Shit. I guess @Eloe2000 was right.

I'm kind of surprised these things have been posted here for 8 hours and nobody has bought a set. Maybe I'm just wildly overestimating but my money says if this set were auctioned here, it would go for over $150. Ha. Shit. I guess @Eloe2000 was right.

I actually didn’t realize these were Fat Hats. I have still never felt Fat Hats. Maybe I should buy them, fell them up, and profit on them here haha.

It actually says there are 5 sets still left. So none were purchased since earlier.

61B03FD0-9CC4-4911-B8C7-37AC6A0DFDCB.jpeg

I’m a bit perplexed by one of the “likes” here. I won’t name names :wtf::p:LOL: :laugh:, but this is a post knocking a guy that is out to do nothing but profiteer, and then is liked by a dolphin that does nothing but the same exact thing. As most people are quickly catching on to his profiteering antics, I’m guessing the never ending hypocrisy is not getting lost either! ;):sneaky::ninja:

Last edited:
I think we need a "wah" or "crying Kim" reaction emoji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom