For Sale Flecked HHR’s - Set Builder - Shipped, w/ Rack, *PM Your Offer* (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
That’s right kids. One hundred free, absolutely free drink vouchers printed on one of the absolutely most finest and vintage chip known to mankind, The HHR.
1726347892838.gif

Ruby red in the spirit of the shade your opponents face will be at showdown when you turn over the nuts. A beautiful pitch when casually tossed into a growing pot as you flat half the table with the nuts. With broad and squared off edges that would make a bodybuilder and their, now seemingly puny, shoulders run backstage for another coat of body oil.
1726348023966.gif

Oil you say? These chips take oil like some future sociopathic 4 year old takes candy from their younger sibling. They’ll shine to point of bringing you and your unsuspecting opponents to tears. Leave the shine box behind Pesci. We got this.
1726348062409.gif

You want sprinkles, you want flecks, you want flakes? The edges on these beauties have them free of charge.

Where’s my free drink? You said free drinks!

Hold onto your liver Otis. We’re getting there. Each of these fantastic chips are actually much more… A Free Drink voucher disguised as a poker chip. Clever huh? Bring these to a one of our one The Godfather Clubs Nationwide to redeem. Poker must be in session but hey it’s the best home game in town in these parts so what’s your beef.

Don’t wait. 100 Free Drink Vouchers printed on razor sharp, flaked edged HHR’s in the shade of the blood of your poker enemies.

Here we go:

One rack. $129.99. Shipped. USPS. CONUS. And that’s not all. Included in this incredible offer are two, that’s right two wearable party hats. Each of these hats were designed to double as one half of the world’s greatest chip rack, the Justin Rack. When you’re finished with that 100th free drink you can round up your now redeemed drink vouchers and place them in the two hats and head off and on your way.

Don’t wait. The Godmother has yet to approve this sale. I’m trying to angle shoot by pretending to be constipated and hiding in the bathroom. Hurry. My legs are falling asleep siting on the throne.

IMG_7100.jpeg

IMG_7101.jpeg

IMG_7102.jpeg

IMG_7103.jpeg

IMG_7104.jpeg

These babies will be missed but there just isn’t an opportunity for them to be tabled at my game since we now use plaques. My loss is your gain.

Get to it. Free drinks? Get out of here…

Last edited:
Free Drink Chips with Brass-like flecks on the edges? Get to me before I have to raise the price.

You. Need. To. Handle. HorseHeads.

“Real Ken Pricing” in effect. PM for details. Preference and extra sauce for chippers who are new to the HHR Universe.

1726570253201.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom