For Sale For Sale Resorts Tunica Paulson Racks (1 Viewer)

morspeed

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few racks Available.

$25 Rack of 100 -- 140.00 2 available

$5 Rack of 100 -- 130.00 2 Available

$100 Rack of 100 -- 160.00 1 available.

Plus shipping and racks are not included.
20240825_183940.jpg
20240825_184001.jpg
20240825_183957.jpg
20240825_184009.jpg
20240825_183924.jpg

Last edited:
You can check out the thread by matrixmoney. He has a bunch of pictures of the chips he just got.

Thank you fir linking that. At the time I was sure how to. As you can see in the set I sold him that everything is in pretty nice condition.

Hello, I didnt realize my post and pictures would be referenced for future sales on these chips. I found out about this because msgs from others asking to verify my post and the seller.

To be clear for everyone, the chips I bought in my post I bought from a seller via eBay (did not buy through PCF). The seller that I bought from did say they were morspeed on pcf here.

I would agree with the comments about the 25's + being in better condition than the 5's and 1's from the set I received.

When I received my set, they needed to be oiled, my pictures from my post is what they looked like after Ultra Sonic cleaning and oiling each chip individually.

You can check out the thread by matrixmoney. He has a bunch of pictures of the chips he just got.
Chips you may have sold to others are not the chips that are currently for sale. I personally would want to see the edges of the actual chips I was buying.

Also, I believe PCF rules state that you must have a photo of the chips with your username and date.

Chips you may have sold to others are not the chips that are currently for sale. I personally would want to see the edges of the actual chips I was buying.

Also, I believe PCF rules state that you must have a photo of the chips with your username and date.
I guess you better tell that to everyone else then that does not have their username in pictures.

Hello, I didnt realize my post and pictures would be referenced for future sales on these chips. I found out about this because msgs from others asking to verify my post and the seller.

To be clear for everyone, the chips I bought in my post I bought from a seller via eBay (did not buy through PCF). The seller that I bought from did say they were morspeed on pcf here.

I would agree with the comments about the 25's + being in better condition than the 5's and 1's from the set I received.

When I received my set, they needed to be oiled, my pictures from my post is what they looked like after Ultra Sonic cleaning and oiling each chip individually.
Why would I lie about that? Do I need to send you a message on eBay so you believe me? I have sold over 20k of these chips with out one question of pictures. Your thread was referenced for exactly that. A Reference.

Why would I lie about that? Do I need to send you a message on eBay so you believe me? I have sold over 20k of these chips with out one question of pictures. Your thread was referenced for exactly that. A Reference.
? Re-read what I said, I never said you or anyone else lied, I simply stated what I knew and the facts around how I purchased mine through eBay..

Hello all, If it's helpful to anyone, I did a deal with @morspeed (not for the racks pictured, they are still available) and used PayPal ff and received the chips without any issue and left him feedback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom