For Sale 40 Chips FREE with 2 rack purchase (2 Racks o Fracs)!! (2 Viewers)

Turbo

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
American Place / Rivers 25c Hybrid Rack (100)
Rivers - Sharp, light use to new condition
American Place - Sharp, light use

IMG_1065.jpeg

Hollywood Aurora 25c - Rack (100)
Light use to new, sharp edges

IMG_1062.jpeg

--Now ALL 40 Chips below FREE with purchase—

Ameristar East Chicago 25c - 2 Barrels (40)

Used condition with multiple edge fleas
Faces very clean (made with plastic laminate?)

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

Pics very representative of condition

Payment - Zelle only
Priority to repeat buyers for ez transaction

$499 + USPS ship Conus

Last edited:
Id be interested in the Harrah $1s poss depending on Price more the good condition $1s but poss all

Come get 'em please...

Retry, Last Try...LAST DANCE!

Freee on Meee, Weee! Lol

Out of curiosity, why are you selling as one group only? It’s a mixed match of molds etc. I agree with @ovo , you would have much better luck selling in lots. I’d be interest in some depending on price, but buying the whole lot doesn’t make sense.

If this was a group of various racks - this would work. But agree with several other posters, having a couple racks and then all these partials/barrels of chips here and there just doesn't "do it" for me. And I've been known to pick up all sorts of random stuff. GLWS.....

Out of curiosity, why are you selling as one group only? It’s a mixed match of molds etc. I agree with @ovo , you would have much better luck selling in lots. I’d be interest in some depending on price, but buying the whole lot doesn’t make sense.
Thx for asking but I just don't or won't have time to run around separating and shipping things. I'd rather give someone a better deal and they can do what they desire, as I usually have to pay someone to take them to ship anyway.

Optional Lucky Poker Peacocks added and check out the price for the next hour only! Thanks again for lookin!!

I'm interested in the Harbor Lights rack (if split, depending on price).

If it helps move things along, I would be willing to re-ship the other racks and barrels/loose chips. (You ship everything to me in one big shipment, I re-ship to everyone else.) Then you can sell in individual lots!
If you are interested in doing this, send me a PM to discuss specifics.

I'm interested in the Harbor Lights rack (if split, depending on price).

If it helps move things along, I would be willing to re-ship the other racks and barrels/loose chips. (You ship everything to me in one big shipment, I re-ship to everyone else.) Then you can sell in individual lots!
If you are interested in doing this, send me a PM to discuss specifics.
There's a harbor lights rack??? Where???

This ad is so confusing I don't even want to bother trying to figure it out for the 1 or 2 things I might be interested in. As stated above, I would split this into individual sales you will likely get more traction. Good luck

This ad is so confusing I don't even want to bother trying to figure it out for the 1 or 2 things I might be interested in. As stated above, I would split this into individual sales you will likely get more traction. Good luck
I was also extremely confused. I think he is giving away chips if you buy the two racks: However one of the racks is a mixed rack. I also gave up last night as I was tiired. Makes a bit more sense this morning I guess.

Also I just realized the Harbor Lighrs are gone now lol. They were there last night I swear. Rack of $100’s.

Totally agree!!!!

John Belushi Church GIF

This a bad manner (bm) trader. People be aware.

I remember he had a thread of those exact Hollywood fracs for like $180. Thread got taken down and he started to sell them via PM for higher prices. He stated he ran out of “more worn” racks and had to raise prices by 100x . I backed out, seemed to shady.

I think this should’ve been reflected in his rating, but I’m not sure anyone was able to since the thread was taking down.

Where did the harbor light 100s go? Adding removing substituting
Zelle only who uses that?

What in the carnation? you get free racks for the purchase of two racks but it’s priced for all the racks I’m so confused this ad makes my brain hurt.

I would definitely use PayPal goods and services if I bought anything on this one. I made some shady purchases back on the CT days, but this one might be one of the worst I’ve seen.

No disrespect to the seller… because we were all new at one time just a long time ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom