Found Full Size PCF Topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinInMN

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wondering if anyone has an extra full size PCF Topper laying around they would be willing to sell. Looking for the full size that's about 70" x 35". I would offer $100 shipped, but let me know what deal you might make. I do have an extra mini-topper (36 x 24) that could be part of a trade if that would interest a seller.

I found one still on the box over the weekend that I had completely forgotten I had ordered. Was planning on selling it as soon as I could remember what I paid for it. It's yours if you want it.

I found one still on the box over the weekend that I had completely forgotten I had ordered. Was planning on selling it as soon as I could remember what I paid for it. It's yours if you want it.
Ok. found the thread. It was from the below group buy.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-poker-table-toppers-order-thread-4-closed-sold-out.54489/

And like I said, I found it in my garage over the weekend and only opened it since I had no idea what it was. So it's been sitting in the box all this time. It was a huge pain to stuff back in after pulling half way out so really do not want to take it out for a full picture but here is a quick pic.

Shoot me a message if interested.

PCF_Topper.jpg

Ok. found the thread. It was from the below group buy.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-poker-table-toppers-order-thread-4-closed-sold-out.54489/

And like I said, I found it in my garage over the weekend and only opened it since I had no idea what it was. So it's been sitting in the box all this time. It was a huge pain to stuff back in after pulling half way out so really do not want to take it out for a full picture but here is a quick pic.

Shoot me a message if interested.

View attachment 1358061
DM Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom