Trade Fun Ship Snappers for Riffle Stein $1 (1 Viewer)

LowerBama1714

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just putting feelers out.

Anyone have a rack of Riffle Stein $1s but really want a rack of fun ship snappers, instead?

I was going to relabel the fun ships to be Cajun Cup $1 but they kinda clash the the $25. Thinking RFs might be better.

IMG_7338.jpeg

Just putting feelers out.

Anyone have a rack of Riffle Stein $1s but really want a rack of fun ship snappers, instead?

I was going to relabel the fun ships to be Cajun Cup $1 but they kinda clash the the $25. Thinking RFs might be better.

View attachment 1381750
It’s a joke right?
I was looking for this chip for a while….:):);)

Isn’t Riffle more similar to the $25?
Maybe I’m crazy…the green and peach(?) and day blue mix right into the $25 stacks.

Anyone have a Riffle they can smack into a stack of Cajun $25s?

I’m really looking for a 1:1 trade…if I can’t find any takers then I’ll just stick with what I have (already have labels).

Many thanks to those that have reached out, already.

The riffle spots are almost exactly the same as the $25 spots
Maybe it’s a trick of the camera…looks like blaze and a lighter blue on the Cajuns. Maybe I’m a huge asshole and should just stick with the original.

Dang…it would save me some cash too.

Here you go, with some bonus comparisons.

View attachment 1389064View attachment 1389065
Nice! I think the Kings are the best with the $25 but might get dirty with the $5s? Still digging the Riffles, but I’m starting to think I’m spending too much money on what will ultimately be a frac…and the OG is just solid day blue.

This was helpful….Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom