General E and C mold brainstorming ideas (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Back in the day I had a hot stamped E and C mold tourney set. I used it a few times and sold it. It has been one of my biggest regrets.

100_0069.jpg

100_0073.jpg

I don't have any themes or ideas for a custom set on the E and C. I was planning a bourbon themed set on the B mold. That won't work here. Not interested in a circus theme set.

Any suggestions?

@p5woody any thoughts? up for any design work?

Anyone feel free to spit out some ideas that I could use for the E and C mold.

I might just gamble and see if the hot stamps work and hope that there will be a second run.

"IF" I do this I'll have to sell one of my BCC sets. Just no choice in the matter. I don't have the loot for a 5th (2nd CPC) set. The PCNY's are out of the question. It would have to either be the BCC Riverboat or the BCC sun mold Fun Nites (and I'm really expecting to like them)

Damn!!!

so lets spitball some ideas. Maybe this will spark some other members that are interested in the E and C mold as well.

Thanks in advance.

Not posting anything for sale yet. If I do, it will be for what I paid for them.

Some themes I had thought about prior to the E and C mold coming back were both for the b mold chips. Anyway to transition them into the E and C mold?

Bourbon
Bill's Brewery (obviously b mold)

Back in the day I had a hot stamped E and C mold tourney set. I used it a few times and sold it. It has been one of my biggest regrets.

100_0069.jpg

100_0073.jpg

I don't have any themes or ideas for a custom set on the E and C. I was planning a bourbon themed set on the B mold. That won't work here. Not interested in a circus theme set.

Any suggestions?

@p5woody any thoughts? up for any design work?

Anyone feel free to spit out some ideas that I could use for the E and C mold.

I might just gamble and see if the hot stamps work and hope that there will be a second run.

"IF" I do this I'll have to sell one of my BCC sets. Just no choice in the matter. I don't have the loot for a 5th (2nd CPC) set. The PCNY's are out of the question. It would have to either be the BCC Riverboat or the BCC sun mold Fun Nites (and I'm really expecting to like them)

Damn!!!

so lets spitball some ideas. Maybe this will spark some other members that are interested in the E and C mold as well.

Thanks in advance.

Not posting anything for sale yet. If I do, it will be for what I paid for them.

Some themes I had thought about prior to the E and C mold coming back were both for the b mold chips. Anyway to transition them into the E and C mold?

Bourbon
Bill's Brewery (obviously b mold)

Bill, I think I have your old set. I'm not kidding. It is in Saudi with me. I bought it from iblonger in PA. If you are interested in getting it back for pennies on the dollar...
Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 10.09.13 PM.png

Google isn't being helpful either lol. Guess I need a win tonight in my league tourney.

@Quicksilver-75 , any thoughts/suggestions?

Two elephants standing on their hind legs towards the center of the chip with the tusks prominent. Well, that's all I got lol

Bill, I think I have your old set. I'm not kidding. It is in Saudi with me. I bought it from iblonger in PA. If you are interested in getting it back for pennies on the dollar...
View attachment 82914

That was it lol.

I don't even remember what I paid for it. That was a long time ago :)

PM me a price. Maybe I won't have to sell any sets :)

Google isn't being helpful either lol. Guess I need a win tonight in my league tourney.

@Quicksilver-75 , any thoughts/suggestions?

Two elephants standing on their hind legs towards the center of the chip with the tusks prominent. Well, that's all I got lol

Damn....got me slammed there...obv. Circus theme but it has been done...and awesomely at that. Maybe something off the beatin track like an African themed set? Savannah sumthin?

Damn....got me slammed there...obv. Circus theme but it has been done...and awesomely at that. Maybe something off the beatin track like an African themed set? Savannah sumthin?

Not a bad idea. Could still keep it classy. PM coming (this is of course if I don't buy my old set back from @slisk250 ) lol

Didn't someone say something somewhere sometime about Ivory Palace? I really like that idea, should probably give it a second look

BCC sun mold Fun Nites (and I'm really expecting to like them)
See, that's how the BCC fun nites keep getting moved around. They are great chips, but something just comes up and they narrowly miss the cut. They're like the last man cut on a NFL roster.

That was the case with me, at least. If you don't get your old set back, I think you have the answer.

See, that's how the BCC fun nites keep getting moved around. They are great chips, but something just comes up and they narrowly miss the cut. They're like the last man cut on a NFL roster.

That was the case with me, at least. If you don't get your old set back, I think you have the answer.

Pending the price with Mikes hot stamped set I might not have to sell anything. Worse case scenario I have the fun nites :)

I'm hoping not to sell anything. Absolutely know reason for me to keep two tourney sets though.

It would be nice to reunite that set. I need to get my hands on the BCC's first, but if I love them, you might have a quick buyer, should you choose to sell yours.
I'm just wary of the BCC's. That flame mold looks too much like RHC to me. I'll find out soon enough.

Now that Bill has his chips back he should change the title to "General E&C Brainstorming Thread"

Now my issue, and @jbutler can back me up on this, is that as an Auburn Alumn I am extremely hesitant to spend money on anything elephant related. My efforts will most definitely be focused the the crown aspect of the mold. ;)

Last edited:
It would be nice to reunite that set. I need to get my hands on the BCC's first, but if I love them, you might have a quick buyer, should you choose to sell yours.
I'm just wary of the BCC's. That flame mold looks too much like RHC to me. I'll find out soon enough.

I'll keep you in mind if I sell them.

Now that Bill has his chips back he should change the title to "General E&C Brainstorming Thread"

Now my issue, and @jbutler can back me up on this, is that as an Auburn Alumn I am extremely hesitant to spend money on anything elephant related. My efforts will most definitely be focused the the crown aspect of the mold. ;)

Done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom