For Sale Gold (not metallic) Starbursts (1 Viewer)

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale are 97 gold/butterscotch'ish starbursts. Chips are in pretty decent shape - a few flea bites and all starbursts with no overstamps. There's a bit of wiggle to the barrels and they would benefit from a little flattening. But they are heavyweights and likely leaded tipping the scales at 10+g/chip for a random barrel. Happy to provide more pics so you can confirm color and condition.

$70 PPFF + shipping.

2024-09-09 13.04.25.jpg

2024-09-09 13.06.25.jpg2024-09-09 13.03.24.jpg2024-09-09 13.05.05.jpg

Anyone know why are all these starburst racks posting with 97 count? not the first sale I have seen like this.

GLWS
Just a guess -- maybe there was a singles collector who broke off chips from racks, thought they'd sell them all individually, but only found 3 buyers on eBay. (lol)

But back to the above sale, I have a box of some random small lots of solid starburst and other chips in various conditions. Just posting here now to remind myself to check to see if I have any of this color. As I'm definitely in the prefer full barrels & racks camp.

Yah... or maybe building a color sample set? No idea.

I also looked through my random starbursts and didn't have any matching chips to fill out the rack. Closest I could come was some mustards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom