Cancelled Golden Eagle Starter Set - Split Pricing Added (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernielomax

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
2 Racks of GE $5’s

198 blue 414’s, approx. 150 have been relabeled to GE $1’s, the remainder are a mix of VLV $10’s, HSG $1’s, etc. Not sure if the full rack was formerly VLV’s or milled PEB’s.

Will split if all racks are accounted for, but the two racks of GE 5’s must go to the same buyer.

$2,850 shipped CONUS only (also willing to consider partial trades regarding Bally's 97' & 86' $1's and St Jo Frontier Secondary $5's)

Priority for who takes the most

Spit pricing as long as both GE $5's and the murdered rack of blue 414's are accounted for

GE $5's - $950/Rack + Shipping (priority goes to the person who takes both racks)
1 Complete rack of blue 414's labeled as GE $1's - $450 + Shipping

Mixed Rack - $445 + Shipping

Regarding the mixed rack
43 VLV $10's - $194 + Shipping @BigSlick4523 gets first crack because he PM'ed me first yesterday.
I will keep the remainder of this rack

AIFGra8.jpg
hIj47Ah.jpg
B0CXYdm.jpg

Last edited:
So you are saying one rack of the $1s might have been hot stamped PEB's that got milled? What are the weights? Significant difference between the versions of the $1s (possible milled v. relabel)?

Answering a few questions.

Weight on the GE $5's is 218g per barrel
The blue $1's were either inlay removal by @Nanook or milled PEB's. I believe this particular rack are PEB's but not sure. None were over labeled.

RdUjgwf.jpeg
kAD0Oq7.jpeg

I am not breaking up the entire GE set, just trimming excess and bringing things back to reality.....

bCahMs6.jpg

Priority for who takes the most

Spit pricing as long as both GE $5's and the murdered rack of blue 414's are accounted for

GE $5's - $950/Rack + Shipping (priority goes to the person who takes both racks)
1 Complete rack of blue 414's labeled as GE $1's - $450 + Shipping

Mixed Rack - $445 + Shipping

Regarding the mixed rack
43 VLV $10's - $194 + Shipping @BigSlick4523 gets first crack because he PM'ed me first yesterday.
I will keep the remainder of this rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom