Goodbye California, Hello Charlotte! (1 Viewer)

MrRossKeys

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings PCF! I've made the migration away from the Bay Area and landed in a small town near Charlotte North Carolina. I'm familiar with this area of the world from when I used to live in Marietta Georgia back in high school. I've been here 2 weeks and I absolutely LOVE it so far!

I have grand plans to set up a space in my home for hosting NL cash and tournaments in the future, but that won't come for a while seeing that I've got a lot to unpack, as well as my overall desire to meet and get to know players in the local home game scene.

Are there any hosts here hosting games near Charlotte? I'm in Mount Holly, so I believe there are lots of towns nearby like Belmont, Gastonia, Huntersville, University, etc. What do you guys like to play, and what days/nights do you play?

Anyone with cool custom sets that I can see in person? I just completed and received two Tina Web Mold sets that I can present (in addition to A-mold, FDL, and no-mold CPC sets).

Bitter-sweet leaving California, but very excited to be here in the Charlotte area!

Greetings PCF! I've made the migration away from the Bay Area and landed in a small town near Charlotte North Carolina. I'm familiar with this area of the world from when I used to live in Marietta Georgia back in high school. I've been here 2 weeks and I absolutely LOVE it so far!

I have grand plans to set up a space in my home for hosting NL cash and tournaments in the future, but that won't come for a while seeing that I've got a lot to unpack, as well as my overall desire to meet and get to know players in the local home game scene.

Are there any hosts here hosting games near Charlotte? I'm in Mount Holly, so I believe there are lots of towns nearby like Belmont, Gastonia, Huntersville, University, etc. What do you guys like to play, and what days/nights do you play?

Anyone with cool custom sets that I can see in person? I just completed and received two Tina Web Mold sets that I can present (in addition to A-mold, FDL, and no-mold CPC sets).

Bitter-sweet leaving California, but very excited to be here in the Charlotte area!
I never made it to one of your games : ( but good luck in Charlotte!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom