Gorilla gaming table top just arrived!! (1 Viewer)

MattyA

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
This is the second top I’ve bought from them. The first one was a few years ago and medium sized. This one is the large (61”) and fits perfectly on my 60” round table. It’s about as large as you can get and still be able to reach a pot at the 2/3 of the way to the far bet line. I am doing a custom chip project and when the design for that is done I will re-cover the table with a custom designed felt. The table tops these guys do are very solid, quality pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 132
This is the second top I’ve bought from them. The first one was a few years ago and medium sized. This one is the large (61”) and fits perfectly on my 60” round table. It’s about as large as you can get and still be able to reach a pot at the 2/3 of the way to the far bet line. I am doing a custom chip project and when the design for that is done I will re-cover the table with a custom designed felt. The table tops these guys do are very solid, quality pieces.

That’s pretty sweet. I’ve been looking for something like that

Gorgeous! By chance do you have pics of the underside? Does it rest securely on the table and will it potentially scratch the table?

Here are some pics of the back. Sorry but I’m not the best photographer! What I was trying to show is that the lip that keeps the table top on the table is about an inch deep. In terms of protecting the finish of your table, you could put a sheet or something on it to protect it.

Attachments

• IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6347.jpeg
    IMG_6347.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6346.jpeg
    IMG_6346.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6345.jpeg
    IMG_6345.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 35
Here are some pics of the back. Sorry but I’m not the best photographer! What I was trying to show is that the lip that keeps the table top on the table is about an inch deep. In terms of protecting the finish of your table, you could put a sheet or something on it to protect it.
These pics are perfect! Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom