GPI Monaco question (1 Viewer)

evansyliboy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm from Canada,

I bought GPI Monaco micro cash set from Apache back in 2020, which have since been discontinued. I'm interested in any information regarding what could be the value of these chips?

500 chip set is as follows:

100 x 0.25
100 x 1
200 x 5
60 x 25
40 x 100

Thanks in advance :)

I would have guessed around a buck a chip. Just based on a set of the practically identical PCF tournament chips not selling last week, in an auction with an opening bid of a buck a chip.
That’s around the price they originally sold for, if I recall correctly. Its odd that they haven’t increased in value, when so many other chips’ prices have risen in that time.
They’re compressed clay chips sold by GPI, so they’re likely the same as Paulsons, even though they weren’t branded as such. Point is that they’re great chips that just seem to be uunder-valued in the market.

I would have guessed around a buck a chip. Just based on a set of the practically identical PCF tournament chips not selling last week, in an auction with an opening bid of a buck a chip.
That’s around the price they originally sold for, if I recall correctly. Its odd that they haven’t increased in value, when so many other chips’ prices have risen in that time.
They’re compressed clay chips sold by GPI, so they’re likely the same as Paulsons, even though they weren’t branded as such. Point is that they’re great chips that just seem to be uunder-valued in the market.
Was me!!!!!

They are probably worth what you paid.

Unfortunately, they didn't really get a chance to be evaluated by the market, and there weren't a lot of numbers out there. It's too bad, because eventually I think they would have found their niche.

Thanks for info everyone, ya maybe I'll hang on to them, I don't live in Vegas so these are the nicest chips I've ever handled, perhaps I'll check back in another 4y lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom