For Sale Grand Cleansing Part 7 - Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
No cards have been played with. Any unsealed decks I probably just shuffled to test them.

Gemaco Sextant Poker size, Jumbo index. Sealed - $15 + shipping
2009 WSOP cards, Bicycle Brand printed on Kem stock. Red/Black, bridge size, regular index. Stilled sealed - $30 + shipping
Modiano Bridge size, regular index (not sealed) - $10 + shipping
DaVinci Bridge Size - Jumbo index (orange deck sealed) - $12 + shipping
Modiano Bridge size, regular index (orange deck sealed) - $12 + shipping
Desjgn Bride size, jumbo index. Sealed. - $10 + shipping

(scroll down there's one more deck I forgot to photograph with the others)

cards1.jpg

cards2.jpg

2007 WSOP cards, Kem red/blue, bridge size, regular index. Still sealed with certificate of authenticity (box is slightly dinged up on the outside cover) - $35 + shipping
cards3.jpg

cards4.jpg

Darn too slow on everything.

But quick question, I noticed the Da Vinci and Modiano cards have the same back design (Palermo I think it’s called, at least for the Da Vinci setup).

Since you have unsealed decks there @moechar , can you tell any difference between the Modiano and Da Vinci, in weight, thickness, texture, etc.? If you accidentally mixed those decks together could you separate them back into Da Vinci and Modiano?

Since you have unsealed decks there @moechar , can you tell any difference between the Modiano and Da Vinci, in weight, thickness, texture, etc.? If you accidentally mixed those decks together could you separate them back into Da Vinci and Modiano?
I believe they are similar if not the same
@Split

dibs these or backup

2007 WSOP cards, Kem red/blue, bridge size, regular index. Still sealed with certificate of authenticity (box is slightly dinged up on the outside cover) - $35 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom