Harbor Freight Apache Cases 30% off until 8/18 (3 Viewers)

I picked up an Apache 4800 and got to the nearest red light before I opened it and realized that there was absolutely no foam inside it whatsosoever. I had to drive right back to the store and exchange it for another one that had the foam inside.. So if you are picking up one of these please just remember to check that the foam is inside before you leave the store.

Seemed to just be a normal, in-store sale. Some things were marked down with discount taken at register. A few like the apache cases had an ad on the billboard at the store entrance.

Seemed to just be a normal, in-store sale. Some things were marked down with discount taken at register. A few like the apache cases had an ad on the billboard at the store entrance.
I will head over to a store tomorrow. I didn't realize it was going on today also. Hopefully they have some 2800s and 3800s left for me.

I have regrets for not grabbing some 2800s. But got

5800 x 1
4800 x 3
3800 x 4

PXL_20240818_142202397.jpg

On the fence about picking up a 3800 and some Justin racks for stationary storage/protection of 1000 chips.

Currently using standard acrylic racks and a birdcage, with little/no reason to travel with chips.

I'm bias but I would def grab one 30% off. I think it's a great value and definitely equipped to handle the job.

Trying to decide if I’m just bored and looking to buy things I don’t actually need (aka the PCF way)

I ended up going back and picking up a 5800 in addition to the 4800 that I grabbed yesterday. I'm not sure that I am going to keep both cases, but I figured with the sale price it made sense to have both as options. And I can always return one of them once I decide which case I'm sticking with.

Now I'll have to search through the forum to see who came up with the best layouts for the pick & pluck foam for both cases. And eventually I think a trip to Home Depot for 1 or 2 bottles of Plastidip will be in order.

I was kind of desperate for better storage, the gf not liking the amount of chips in the living space. Lol

Why didn't I get these sooner???
Holy crap they can handle the weight.
I got a 2800 and a 3800
3800 fits my entire mario set plus 2 racks. Guess I need more mario chips :)
Top and bottom foam is all that's needed for an almost perfect fit with cards and dealer buttons. I'll probably print a small holder for the bomb pot chips and dealer buttons. I couldn't ask for a better fit.

2800 isn't perfect. May put smaller tournament set in there or use for pistols.

Next time I see 30% off I'll be picking up another 3800 that's for sure!
I didn't think so many racks would fit.
I'm glad I didn't go with a bigger case. Carrying that would not be user friendly even with wheels.

20240820_013856.jpg

20240820_013715.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom