Auction Harrah’s (Las Vegas, NV - 1992-2012) Spotted Paulson Day Blue House Mold - 100x (9 Viewers)

ski_ex5

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Oct 6, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$200
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Harrah’s (Las Vegas, NV - 1992-2012) Spotted Paulson Day Blue House Mold - 100x

About the chips:
Up for auction are 100x great looking Harrah’s (Las Vegas, NV - 1992-2012) Paulson Day Blue house mold chips with Yellow, Pink, and Royal Blue spots. The chips cover a range of different releases from 1992-2012. Please see the photos to see the different versions and counts of each. Average weight is about 10.1g/chip.

Please look at the photos carefully to judge condition for yourself before bidding!

PLEASE READ
  • Dealer button and racks are not included in the auction.
  • I will ship to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY.
  • THESE CHIPS ARE NOT PERFECT. I do my best to photograph any and all imperfections. PLEASE EXAMINE ALL PHOTOS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
  • If you win multiple auctions, I will be happy to combine shipping in the most economical way that still ensures safe delivery.
  • Please don’t bid if you can’t pay. If payment isn’t made within seven days of winning the auction, I will either offer the item to the next highest bidder, or put the item back in the safe.
  • BIDS FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON PAST AUCTIONS AND NOT PAID WILL BE IGNORED.
  • It is my intent to give all my buyers positive feedback. Because of the “5 feedbacks / 24 hour” rule and the “1 feedback per user per 5? hours” rule I sometimes fall behind. If you win an auction and I fail to give you positive feedback, please remind me!
Thanks in advance for your bids!

17703669-6DDF-4F68-BE3C-847506EDE050.jpeg
D4972088-EAC7-4689-B78D-B394049EBAFD.jpeg
5D5FD8F7-D9C9-4C32-A163-AEC253DF3835.jpeg
6FB9E43B-B1C2-4FCE-8ED1-E84C69226513.jpeg
5BB4CBB4-7C9B-4581-B729-609E59BCF489.jpeg
5618D869-D9ED-4BF0-B0B4-81CAA747D507.jpeg

Man if they were all the white inlay version…
If you bid, and win, I’d be more than happy to send you just the white inlay version chips! :p

Just messing with you… I actually share your preference, but I like the other versions, too (just not as much).

I kinda like those Harlequin inlays :)

A rack full of these would be nice
They would! That’s the first time in so many years that I’ve heard them referred to as HARLEQUINS rather than JESTERS. I am SO ashamed to admit that I finally understand the meaning of Margot Robbie’s DC comic book character’s name! :oops::wtf::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Harlequins are only on one side
That is correct, and also shown in one of my original photos (cropped copy below):
1728060521475.jpeg

They would! That’s the first time in so many years that I’ve heard them referred to as HARLEQUINS rather than JESTERS. I am SO ashamed to admit that I finally understand the meaning of Margot Robbie’s DC comic book character’s name! :oops::wtf::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That is correct, and also shown in one of my original photos (cropped copy below):
View attachment 1398207

Hahaha, awesome dude! You're welcome :D
But yeah, since the movie I know this term.

However I didn't know the english term 'Jester' yet. So thank you. It is more fitting though.

PS: these chips kinda remind me of carnival (Mardi Gras) which our town Cologne is famous for in Germany. That's why I like them so much ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom