Hello from Jewel City (1 Viewer)

geevee72

Sitting Out
Reaction score
AKA Glendale, CA.

I go by G. I play very casually, which in other words, I am no good at playing poker. However, I enjoy that this game allows me to hang out with family and friends.

The idea of procuring custom chips for my home games has been my current obsession. Stumbling onto PCF has been a boon!

Have any ideas about what you want?
Initially, I was looking at something uncomplicated like Monte Carlo or Monaco with an update to say Jewel City instead. Then I found the Mockup forum and caught a bit of analysis paralysis from the choice overload.

If you are looking for Total custom chips. @justincarothers here offers group buy from Tina monthly, and you can design your own chip and labels. If you are looking for chips that are previously Paulson/etcs @Gear here can print the labels for you if you have your own designs.

Hello and welcome!

A boon? Unfortunately, perhaps a curse for your wallet.
Judging from the collections of chips folks have shared, I have to agree!

If you are looking for Total custom chips. justincarothers here offers group buy from Tina monthly, and you can design your own chip and labels. If you are looking for chips that are previously Paulson/etcs Gear here can print the labels for you if you have your own designs.
Thank you Antrooper. I appreciate this heads up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom