Hello From Mesa! (1 Viewer)

MachTuck

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm sure there's a lot of ppl on PCF from Mesa, AZ, so I'm just happy to be adding on to the fun. I was silently browsing this forum for the last few weeks, and finally registered to learn a thing or two from you all with way better sets and vastly more gaming experience than me. I've currently got 2 semi-decent poker chip sets that I deal home games with, but they're on the $0.32-per-chip side of things, and I'm now excited to learn as much as I can to invest in a much nicer set of chips in the future.

When I'm not working I'm performing magic for the friends and dealing at their home games. I'm the weird guy at the function who likes to do all the dealing; just really enjoy handling all the chips and cards, and the mental focus that comes with keeping a game running smooth.

Hope this new thread finds you all well, God Bless!

Hi all!

I'm sure there's a lot of ppl on PCF from Mesa, AZ, so I'm just happy to be adding on to the fun. I was silently browsing this forum for the last few weeks, and finally registered to learn a thing or two from you all with way better sets and vastly more gaming experience than me. I've currently got 2 semi-decent poker chip sets that I deal home games with, but they're on the $0.32-per-chip side of things, and I'm now excited to learn as much as I can to invest in a much nicer set of chips in the future.

When I'm not working I'm performing magic for the friends and dealing at their home games. I'm the weird guy at the function who likes to do all the dealing; just really enjoy handling all the chips and cards, and the mental focus that comes with keeping a game running smooth.

Hope this new thread finds you all well, God Bless!
Welcome broski! And God bless you, too, my friend! Since you’re of the faith, may I ask that you pray for my dear friend Juliana?

At one point I owned a bunch of mesa airline stock. Thats about all I know about Mesa. Lol. Anyway welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom