Hello from Myrtle Beach (2 Viewers)

Welcome to PCF! Have any ideas what you want already or just ready to jump head first into the rabbit hole?

Welcome to PCF !
Creating a custom set is a so cool project ! Enjoy !

I love myrtle! What part??
You've come to the right place for customs! Great ideas, designers, and final products around the forum. Search function will be your friend.

Cash or tourney??

Welcome to PCF! Have any ideas what you want already or just ready to jump head first into the rabbit hole?
Keeping my eye out on the group buys. Would like to have something very similar to the Sunset Beach "no art fee" that just closed a couple days ago. Having it say Myrtle Beach would have been perfect. Sorry, can't find a link right now.

I love myrtle! What part??
You've come to the right place for customs! Great ideas, designers, and final products around the forum. Search function will be your friend.

Cash or tourney??
North Myrtle! Looking for a cash set. I've been thinking a lot about how much of each denomination I'll want. I have a 300 chip case I need to fill. Something like 100 - .25, 150 - $1, and 50 -$5.

Keeping my eye out on the group buys. Would like to have something very similar to the Sunset Beach "no art fee" that just closed a couple days ago. Having it say Myrtle Beach would have been perfect. Sorry, can't find a link right now.

North Myrtle! Looking for a cash set. I've been thinking a lot about how much of each denomination I'll want. I have a 300 chip case I need to fill. Something like 100 - .25, 150 - $1, and 50 -$5.
Nice! I haven't been in a few years. Definitely miss Myrtle.
I would consider a slightly different break down. Something like 80 x .25, 120 x $1, 100 x $5

But then again, I'd also double the size of the set... and get a bigger case :LOL: :laugh:
There's several threads around with info on ideal breakdowns for cash games based on player count and buy in sizing.
If you're planning to go a custom route I would get something you can have for a lifetime that will suit multiple players at varying stakes.

At any rate, welcome to the forum :cool

Nice! I haven't been in a few years. Definitely miss Myrtle.
I would consider a slightly different break down. Something like 80 x .25, 120 x $1, 100 x $5

But then again, I'd also double the size of the set... and get a bigger case :LOL: :laugh:
There's several threads around with info on ideal breakdowns for cash games based on player count and buy in sizing.
If you're planning to go a custom route I would get something you can have for a lifetime that will suit multiple players at varying stakes.

At any rate, welcome to the forum :cool
Thanks for the ideas. I just thought all custom chips came in rolls of 25. I'll probably just do my toes in for this first set to take care of my little home game and grow it bigger down the line with a bigger "lifetime" set.

Thanks for the ideas. I just thought all custom chips came in rolls of 25. I'll probably just do my toes in for this first set to take care of my little home game and grow it bigger down the line with a bigger "lifetime" set.
Check out CPC before you order custom ceramic or China clay.. will be worth the investment!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom