Hello from Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Luke Parriott

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Luke, I’ve been signed up on the forum for a while but am just now trying to be more active. I know a few players on here, and have also attended some of the meet ups, I love playing Omaha, Hold’em, and some circus games. I’m mainly a live player, but do play online sometimes. Outside of poker, I’m a contractor who loves remodeling and working on new projects. Looking forward to being more active on here!

Welcome from Iowa!

Although we may see how I feel about that after Thanksgiving weekend. :)

Welcome!​

I don't often get to meet and play with new members before for they post their intro post!

Check out our New members page, link in signature, (landscape on mobile)

Are you looking to host? I bet there are a few locals that would bring a guest set, or I'm sure someone would let you felt a guest set :wtf:

Last edited:
Welcome!​

I don't often get to meet and play with new members before for they post their intro post!

Check out our New members page, link in signature, (landscape on mobile)

Are you looking to host? I bet there are a few locals that would bring a guest set, or I'm sure someone would let you felt a guess set :wtf:
Thanks! It was great to get down to DiD again to play. Unfortunately i don’t have the space to host otherwise I definitely would.

Thanks! It was great to get down to DiD again to play. Unfortunately i don’t have the space to host otherwise I definitely would.
I assume you play in the games Bill hosts. @SeanGecko is another member who hosts, also known as King of Cards mold and all things Tina chip related. There are several other members in the Omaha area that are not coming to me right now. There's also a good bunch in Iowa, which I am part of as I'm originally from Cedar Falls, and get back to the area once or twice a year.

I assume you play in the games Bill hosts. @SeanGecko is another member who hosts, also known as King of Cards mold and all things Tina chip related. There are several other members in the Omaha area that are not coming to me right now. There's also a good bunch in Iowa, which I am part of as I'm originally from Cedar Falls, and get back to the area once or twice a year.

Very nice! Yeah, I have been playing and Bill’s league every week for seven or eight years now. I know there’s a couple other guys that host games around Omaha too. Cedar falls is a great area!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom