Hello from NorCal (: (1 Viewer)

russdawg1

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all!

Been reading for a while, with many long 3am hunts on a new topic I’d found that night, but I’m at the point where I need to maybe ask some questions so here’s my introduction (:

I’ve playing NLH with college friends and it’s been really fun and exciting and just an all around great way to spend time with friends. Lately I’ve been doing a lot of research on hardware I can invest in so we can all have an even better time.

At the moment I’m looking into getting some China ceramic chips (I really like the EPT ones, will probably hawk the classifieds for a set) to replace the cheap starter 500pc set I have.

Before that I’d like to find a folding table that I can refurbish like the Barrington that is recommended here. And of course, the table wouldn’t be complete without a beautiful custom topper to go with it (Perhaps in the Wynn/WPT style?).

I know how these hobbies go, and I’m all for it. I escaped the home audio rabbit hole without getting too expensive but we’ll see how deep the poker one goes (;

Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom